Windows 10: Keep getting blue screened with new error messages

Discus and support Keep getting blue screened with new error messages in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded my pc completely. It now runs a i7 9700k and a 3080ti. I accidentally put it on pro mode, realized i didn't have a digital key, reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevan Vu, May 23, 2024.

1. Kevan Vu Win User

Keep getting blue screened with new error messages

I just upgraded my pc completely. It now runs a i7 9700k and a 3080ti. I accidentally put it on pro mode, realized i didn't have a digital key, reset my windows and installed the home version. Ever since then, I keep getting blue screen after blue screen. Messages such as "kmode exception not handled" or "system thread exception not handled" or "system service exception" keep popping up. kmode is by far the most common, but I've done most all "fixes" and nothing helped. Please save me. Since then the pc make a slight grinding sound, but the cpu isn't overheating I'm monitoring it. I reseated

:)

Kevan Vu, May 23, 2024

2. blue screen error

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2024
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 23, 2024
  4. Keep getting blue screened with new error messages

Error Message/ Blue Screen of death Keep getting blue screened with new error messages :(.....

I am running an AMD system, with an Asus K8N4-E Deluxe(754) Mobo ocasionally when Iam gaming or downloading Music, I get this bizzaire error message DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. what does this error message mean? Is this Error message caused by my hard-drive or Motherboard? Please help!

Pheonix_789, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Keep getting blue screened with new error messages

1. Keep getting blue screened with new error messages - Similar Threads - Keep getting blue

2. Keep getting blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting blue screen with different error messages: HiI am running windows 11 home edition and I have started getting blue screen errors1IRQL not less or equalThen I took to computer shop the upgraded my ramGot home and then got PFN list corruptTook PC back and they updated the driversGot home and then got faulty hardware...
  3. Keep getting blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting blue screen with different error messages: HiI am running windows 11 home edition and I have started getting blue screen errors1IRQL not less or equalThen I took to computer shop the upgraded my ramGot home and then got PFN list corruptTook PC back and they updated the driversGot home and then got faulty hardware...
  4. Keep getting blue screened with new error messages

Keep getting blue screened with new error messages: I just upgraded my pc completely. It now runs a i7 9700k and a 3080ti. I accidentally put it on pro mode, realized i didn't have a digital key, reset my windows and installed the home version. Ever since then, I keep getting blue screen after blue screen. Messages such as...
  5. Keep getting blue screened with new error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screened with new error messages: I just upgraded my pc completely. It now runs a i7 9700k and a 3080ti. I accidentally put it on pro mode, realized i didn't have a digital key, reset my windows and installed the home version. Ever since then, I keep getting blue screen after blue screen. Messages such as...
  6. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages on my laptop: I have Windows 10 and lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word doing any work, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a blue screen and different...
  7. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  8. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages: i keep getting the blue screen after a while when using my pc with different applications and games.i have attached my last two dmp files that i got the second one when i restarted the computer....
  9. Keep getting a blue screen with different error messages

10. I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages

I keep getting a blue screen of death with different error messages: This has been happening for a few months now. Every 30 minutes I'll get a blue screen with an error that'll be different from the last one. There was unexpected store crash, system service exception, and one more that I can't remember the name of. I've tried resetting my...