Windows 10: Keep getting BSOD 0xc00000f Boot file is missing or corrupted but I can boot after a CMOS...

Discus and support Keep getting BSOD 0xc00000f Boot file is missing or corrupted but I can boot after a CMOS... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am having a problem that whenever I try to boot my system up after shut down, I get a BSOD with error code 0xc00000f. I can then reset the CMOS by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MemesNGames, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Keep getting BSOD 0xc00000f Boot file is missing or corrupted but I can boot after a CMOS...

I am having a problem that whenever I try to boot my system up after shut down, I get a BSOD with error code 0xc00000f. I can then reset the CMOS by using the jumper pins provided on the motherboard, after the POST, the pc boots back up to Windows 10 normally like nothing even happened.
    Is there anyway I can repair the BCD after I have booted up into the system since I really do not want to make a Media Installation Device and try my luck to get a fresh copy of windows without losing my data.

submitted by /u/MemesNGames
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MemesNGames, Nov 19, 2020

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Missing driver BSOD [0xc00000f] when booting into safe mode

Hi,

It is possible that you received the error code 0xc00000f due to corrupted system files after the update. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    forum article on how to perform an in-place upgrade to
    repair Windows.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Rudolfos0 Win User

Keep getting BSOD 0xc00000f Boot file is missing or corrupted but I can boot after a CMOS...

Missing driver BSOD [0xc00000f] when booting into safe mode

So I have a problem with windows 10. After failed install of latest update (dec 13) I restarted and it booted straight into WinRE, I couldn't even find any error messages. I wasted 15 hours trying to fix it, now it works, I can do restart, but I can't fix
    Windows system files with sfc /scannow. DISM shows that everything is fixed, I tried from .wim source and mounted wim files to repair by using DISM, I launched sfc /scannow like 10 times, but it still showed that found problems but were unable to fix them.

So I read I need to launch sfc /scannow in safe mode.

So in msconfig I enabled safe boot, but when I'm booting into safe mode after restart, it shows BSOD with an error code 0xc00000f / missing driver - intelide.sys.

The driver exists in system drive C:\ system32\drivers I checked on notepad.exe file browser.

So now after doing bootrec /scanos in recovery environment it shows 0 Windows installations.

The only way I can boot again into normal mode is by doing commands from this tutorial:

How can I fix this so I can use safe mode? I think the problem is in EFI partition.

Rudolfos0, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting BSOD 0xc00000f Boot file is missing or corrupted but I can boot after a CMOS...

1. Keep getting BSOD 0xc00000f Boot file is missing or corrupted but I can boot after a CMOS... - Similar Threads - Keep getting BSOD

2. Keep getting BSODs on first boot of the day, what can i change ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSODs on first boot of the day, what can i change ?: Hello,I use Windows 11 and since 2 months ago i started getting BSODs on every first boot9cold boot on my PC.Here are my minidump files, so if someone can help, please.https://1drv.ms/f/s!Av_50F_lISmQjUnGmfXsPKIdalts?e=IYMToG...
  3. Keep getting BSODs on first boot of the day, what can i change ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSODs on first boot of the day, what can i change ?: Hello,I use Windows 11 and since 2 months ago i started getting BSODs on every first boot9cold boot on my PC.Here are my minidump files, so if someone can help, please.https://1drv.ms/f/s!Av_50F_lISmQjUnGmfXsPKIdalts?e=IYMToG...
  4. PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery: Hi,I have recently replaced the CMOS battery in my Lenovo G580. Unfortunately, it does want to boot up. The fan and hard drive both make a noise, but the screen does not turn on and the camera LED stays on and it stays there. I tried resetting the CMOS by taking the battery...
  5. PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery

PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery: Hi,I have recently replaced the CMOS battery in my Lenovo G580. Unfortunately, it does want to boot up. The fan and hard drive both make a noise, but the screen does not turn on and the camera LED stays on and it stays there. I tried resetting the CMOS by taking the battery...
  6. PC Not Booting After Replacing CMOS Battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.

Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.: A friend if mine asked to reïnstall windows for him after it had failed upgrading from win7 to win10, so i installed it with a bootable usb that i made with 'media creation tool' from microsoft. After it boots up i always get a BSOD. Sometimes before the login screen and...
  8. Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.

Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.: A friend if mine asked to reïnstall windows for him after it had failed upgrading from win7 to win10, so i installed it with a bootable usb that i made with 'media creation tool' from microsoft. After it boots up i always get a BSOD. Sometimes before the login screen and...
  9. Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.: A friend if mine asked to reïnstall windows for him after it had failed upgrading from win7 to win10, so i installed it with a bootable usb that i made with 'media creation tool' from microsoft. After it boots up i sometimes get a BSOD after it automatically logs in.i...
  10. 0xc00000f but i can still boot computer

0xc00000f but i can still boot computer: So i keep getting 0xc00000f. I can be playing games for hours and sometimes its fine - Other games i get a horrible noise and my PC crashes once started back up i get the 0xc00000f error Code. It also seems to do it ALOT more when i have left my pc idle and come back to it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Update winload.efi to mountedwim