Windows 10: Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA

Discus and support Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting a system_service_exception BSOD every time i open GTA V regardless of what settings i use. .dmp file in the link.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Teo Mouschakis, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA

Hello,

I keep getting a system_service_exception BSOD every time i open GTA V regardless of what settings i use. .dmp file in the link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lIjlrl6wKRCYVCVVLBQnKOmNz9B-0Woz

:)

Teo Mouschakis, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Microcuts Win User
    BSOD everytime open browser

Hi,

i already update my system spec.

i forgot to mention. everytime the laptop go BSOD, i couldnt open the window. its keep getting BSOD. until i have to go to safe mode, and use the DDU to uninstall the AMD driver and after restart i can login the window. I notice it usually happen when the laptop is idle for while when the screensaver started to appear than the screen will go black and then BSOD. The AMD graphic card doesn't show at DDU and the system spec files but after awhile when the BSOD happen, the AMD graphic will apper. and i have to do the safe mode step again.

i already uninstall the daemon.

There are no driver for WINDOW 10? when i check window update it keep getting the update for my other graphic card ( AMD 7300 ) actually i dont mind using the intel HD as this laptop mainly use for outlook, word , excel ,chrome. But the BSOD need to be clear first as it frustating when i'm doing presentation and it goes BSOD.

Microcuts, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA

1. Keep getting BSOD everytime i open GTA - Similar Threads - Keep getting BSOD

2. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  3. Gta 5 not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 not opening: Hello,so i downgraded from win 11 to win 10,and cause i am using gta v with mods,one of them requires spech pack,so i can talk,after installing it game stopped working,it says suspended in task manager and terminated in resource monitor,i teyed going back to win 11 but didnt...
  4. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online: Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event...
  5. I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTA Online: Hi,I keep getting this BSOD when playing GTAOnline - it's happened twice today.Here is the minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPXjCvRqOxGnO1z2qrtVq32JyXV8kxMc/view?usp=sharingBelow is from Event...
  6. Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep Getting a BSOD with a Different Error Code Everytime.: Hello,A couple of months ago my motherboard went pop. I decided to replace it. When I reinstalled Windows 10 onto it, I kept getting BSODs with different error codes. Sometimes these BSODs happen once a week, sometimes once a day, and sometimes it occurs a couple of times...
  7. I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5

I keep getting a BSOD everytime I open GTA 5: I have throttlestop, park control, process lasso running in the background because I have thermal throttling issues. Recently I kept getting a BSOD after 10 minutes of launching GTA. Please help!...
  8. Keep getting the message "taskerror.exe" everytime I login.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting the message "taskerror.exe" everytime I login.: Hello I need a fix for a problem i'm having for the past few days. It all started when I did a clean up optimization on my computer using Razer Cortex to clean up files. it was a huge mistake because I think it delleted many important files from system32. After that clean...
  9. BSOD Everytime i open this app

BSOD Everytime i open this app: This never used to happen but now for some reason every time i open the discord app i get BSOD and it says STOP CODE: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR NOT EQUAL What failed: portcls.sys Can someone help thanks....
  10. BSOD everytime open browser

BSOD everytime open browser: Hi, as title, i try uninstall the driver ( AMD ) but everytime restart it auto install. i already disable window update but still keep getting BSOD. please find attach file. thank you. 41731