Windows 10: keep getting BSOD

Discus and support keep getting BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; New build, keep getting BSOD with the message .driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause: rcraid.sys stopped. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by robert d., Nov 4, 2021.

1. robert d. Win User

keep getting BSOD

New build, keep getting BSOD with the message .driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause: rcraid.sys stopped. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System Model System Product Name System Type x64-based PC System SKU SKU Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor, 3701 Mhz, 12 Cores, 24 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 3601, 5/26/2021 SMBIOS Version 3.3 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTE

:)

robert d., Nov 4, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 4, 2021
  4. keep getting BSOD

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

keep getting BSOD

1. keep getting BSOD - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. Keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD: Upgraded my PC recently motherboard, cpu, ramSince then been getting daily blue screens with different error messages ie. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.One happened while writing this message, Have reinstalled windows, ran memcheck, sfc/scannow. I read...
  3. Keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD: Hi,I keep getting BSODs on my machine.Already done troubleshooting.1. SFC, CHKDSK, Verifier, MDSCHED2. Update windows and checked system updates from Vantage3. Uninstall and reinstall the driver for Wi-FI4. Disabled all WAN MiniportSee the minidump below for your...
  4. Keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD: Hi,I keep getting BSODs on my machine.Already done troubleshooting.1. SFC, CHKDSK, Verifier, MDSCHED2. Update windows and checked system updates from Vantage3. Uninstall and reinstall the driver for Wi-FI4. Disabled all WAN MiniportSee the minidump below for your...
  5. keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting BSOD: New build, keep getting BSOD with the message .driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause: rcraid.sys stopped. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System...
  6. keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting BSOD: New build, keep getting BSOD with the message .driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause: rcraid.sys stopped. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System...
  7. Keep getting BSOD

Keep getting BSOD: I keep getting BSOD.I followed what most of the answers suggest and tried installing different versions of driversBut it does not helphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NuEr9kQldDqZMxQqRptjyObusn_HVILj/view?usp=sharingHere are some of the dump files.I will appreciate any...
  8. keep getting BSOD

keep getting BSOD: Hi there, is there anyone who can hlep to check my .dmp file because i keep getting BSOD and i can't figure out what's happing or why.... Memory.dmp location: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mPKbu8eqB-cxjz-1p6xkwI1tbGw8Aqm-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  9. Keep getting BSODs

Keep getting BSODs: I recently installed a new mobo in my computer MS 7906 v 2.0 and since then i keep getting BSODs. The most common one is kernel system check failure, but i'm also getting page fault in nonpaged area system pte misuse Kernel mode heap corruption One mentioning npfs.sys...
  10. Keep getting BSODs

Keep getting BSODs: I built a pc a while ago and I've been getting BSODs on it on a weekly basis. I already tried: updating drivers uninstalling and reinstalling graphics drivers ran memtest86 (10 passes) with no issues ran Sfc /scannow with no issues ran chkdsk with no issues scanned for...