Windows 10: Keep getting DPC_Watching_Violation

Discus and support Keep getting DPC_Watching_Violation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been getting DPC_Watching_viloation for days now and it's getting a little annoying. I have tried updating everything I could think up, but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ColeJarvis, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Keep getting DPC_Watching_Violation

I've been getting DPC_Watching_viloation for days now and it's getting a little annoying. I have tried updating everything I could think up, but my computer's devices are up to date, yet my computer still crashes. Is there anything else going on that can cause this?

:)

ColeJarvis, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Keep getting DPC_Watching_Violation

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting DPC_Watching_Violation

1. Keep getting DPC_Watching_Violation - Similar Threads - Keep getting DPC_Watching_Violation

2. Keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD: Hi,I keep getting BSODs on my machine.Already done troubleshooting.1. SFC, CHKDSK, Verifier, MDSCHED2. Update windows and checked system updates from Vantage3. Uninstall and reinstall the driver for Wi-FI4. Disabled all WAN MiniportSee the minidump below for your...
  3. keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keep getting BSOD: New build, keep getting BSOD with the message .driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause: rcraid.sys stopped. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System...
  4. keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keep getting BSOD: New build, keep getting BSOD with the message .driver_irql_not_less_or_equal cause: rcraid.sys stopped. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System...
  5. Keep getting BSOD

Keep getting BSOD: I keep getting BSOD.I followed what most of the answers suggest and tried installing different versions of driversBut it does not helphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NuEr9kQldDqZMxQqRptjyObusn_HVILj/view?usp=sharingHere are some of the dump files.I will appreciate any...
  6. keep getting BSOD

keep getting BSOD: Hi there, is there anyone who can hlep to check my .dmp file because i keep getting BSOD and i can't figure out what's happing or why.... Memory.dmp location: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mPKbu8eqB-cxjz-1p6xkwI1tbGw8Aqm-/view?usp=sharing Thanks...
  7. Keep getting BSODs

Keep getting BSODs: I recently installed a new mobo in my computer MS 7906 v 2.0 and since then i keep getting BSODs. The most common one is kernel system check failure, but i'm also getting page fault in nonpaged area system pte misuse Kernel mode heap corruption One mentioning npfs.sys...
  8. Keep getting this message..

Keep getting this message..: [ATTACH] The only thing thats really changed with my computer since yesterday is Windows 10 updates. That's it. Please help me with this. This is the first time its done this....
  9. Keep getting warning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting warning: Everytime I log onto my pc I get the warning and cant understand what I meant to do to fix it as have updated but not made any difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-warning/bba649df-6a7d-418c-92e6-511c2cda5046
  10. Keep getting BSODs

Keep getting BSODs: I built a pc a while ago and I've been getting BSODs on it on a weekly basis. I already tried: updating drivers uninstalling and reinstalling graphics drivers ran memtest86 (10 passes) with no issues ran Sfc /scannow with no issues ran chkdsk with no issues scanned for...