Windows 10: keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name...

Discus and support keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 365, and my Outlook application will not send or receive mail. My server window keeps popping up asking for my user name and password,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 907M, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 907M Win User

keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name...

I have Windows 365, and my Outlook application will not send or receive mail. My server window keeps popping up asking for my user name and password, neither will work.

:)

907M, Sep 4, 2018

2. Error OX800CCC13

I get the error OX800CCC13 when I try to send e-mail with my outlook since upgrading to W10

Sam C.Duru, Sep 4, 2018
  3. momitch Win User
    Windows 10 error message ox8004210b

I keep getting error ox8004210b. I can receive emails but not send. Any help appreciated.

momitch, Sep 4, 2018
  4. keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name...

How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name...

1. keep getting error Ox800CCC13 & Ox8004210B as well as the server asking for my user name... - Similar Threads - keep getting error

2. "Network Error" Windows cannot access\\*domain-server name*\users\*directory name*\folder -...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Network Error" Windows cannot access\\*domain-server name*\users\*directory name*\folder -...: Getting "Network Error" Windows cannot access\\*domain-server name*\users\*directory name*\folder You do not have permission to access:; In my directory, I can access some folders, both as a user, and most as an administrator. But not all in either. In two folders where I can...
  3. AD user keep getting error couldn't find '\\server-name\User\Username\My Documents\Folder...

AD user keep getting error couldn't find '\\server-name\User\Username\My Documents\Folder...: AD user keeps getting the message when is saving files - "couldn't find '\\server-name\User\Username\My Documents\Folder Name\File Name.docx'. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted" the user is using roaming profile she moved to a different PC and it work for a...
  4. AD user keep getting error couldn't find '\\server-name\User\Username\My Documents\Folder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AD user keep getting error couldn't find '\\server-name\User\Username\My Documents\Folder...: AD user keeps getting the message when is saving files - "couldn't find '\\server-name\User\Username\My Documents\Folder Name\File Name.docx'. Is it possible it was moved, renamed or deleted" the user is using roaming profile she moved to a different PC and it work for a...
  5. AD user keep getting error couldn't find '\\server-name\User\Username\My Documents\Folder...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. NAS drive keeps asking for user name and password

NAS drive keeps asking for user name and password: I restarted my router, and now my Synology NAS drive is asking for username and password. I can see the files on my TV and when I login to Plex online, but can't get to them in windows explorer. The user ID and password won't work....
  7. the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password: the server diseasons.xyz is asking for your user name and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/the-server-diseasonsxyz-is-asking-for-your-user/d59d204c-19b0-496e-844e-c58c29df618f
  8. SMB file servers keep asking for credentials

SMB file servers keep asking for credentials: I have both Windows 10 SMB and Linux Samba file servers. The share permissions are: browsable (Linux) / turn on file and printer sharing (Windows) guest ok (Linux) / turn off password protected sharing (Windows) Appropriate file system level permissions on both servers...
  9. I keep getting non-stop pop-up box asking for my user name and password for my g mail stmp...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting non-stop pop-up box asking for my user name and password for my g mail stmp...: How to stop pop-up box asking for my user name and password for my gmail stmp server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/i-keep-getting-non-stop-pop-up-box-asking-for-my/dd94ef34-e8a0-45ea-b752-8566232aee36
  10. Macrium Ask for User Name and Password

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Ask for User Name and Password: For whatever reason, Macrium free was corrupted and I had to totally uninstall and reinstall. I did a new backup and did a scheduled future backups. However it won't allow scheduled task unless I put in a user name and password. Never had this request before. Not sure what...