Windows 10: Keep getting Event ID 10002

Discus and support Keep getting Event ID 10002 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For awhile now, I keep losing internet connection out of the blue, and it always leads to event ID 10002 from the event viewer. I've turned off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JakeyBoy_117, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Keep getting Event ID 10002

For awhile now, I keep losing internet connection out of the blue, and it always leads to event ID 10002 from the event viewer. I've turned off the option where the computer turns off the wifi adapter when it's using too much power, as well as setting the service to automatic. Any ideas why this keeps happening?

:)

JakeyBoy_117, Jan 24, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 24, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Where can I get a list of event log id's?

Like the man said: you have to check TechNet on an ID by ID basis. I've often wished for the galactic encylopedia of event IDs myself, and for registry keys, too, while we're wishing for the impossible. One step at a time, man, one step at a time...
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 24, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Keep getting Event ID 10002

computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting Event ID 10002

1. Keep getting Event ID 10002 - Similar Threads - Keep getting Event

2. Getting Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Event ID 4101: How do I fix Event ID 4101 I’ve Used DDU to reset my drivers now they are updated. But problem still constant Cleaned my PC out too just in case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-event-id-4101/1dcef0e4-0a03-4de4-b010-6e1b3c98882f
  3. Getting Event ID 4101

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Event ID 4101: How do I fix Event ID 4101 I’ve Used DDU to reset my drivers now they are updated. But problem still constant Cleaned my PC out too just in case https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-event-id-4101/1dcef0e4-0a03-4de4-b010-6e1b3c98882f
  4. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  5. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005: Hello,It's a couple of months I have this problem I think it startet around half of may after a windows update.It's not very frequent but it all starte while playing Escape from Tarkov.Basically my pc froze and I had to force restart by pressing the power button.After I...
  6. Event ID 86, event ID 13, event ID 7000, event ID 8193, event ID 10005

7. Getting Event ID 41 BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Event ID 41 BSODs: Onedrive link to last 3 minidumps zip fileIt's a fairly new prebuilt system running windows 11. I think the crashes only happened while running several things in chrome. some idle games and youtubeNot sure how much info you need besides the dumps to help, the community wiki...
  8. Getting Event ID 41 BSODs

Getting Event ID 41 BSODs: Onedrive link to last 3 minidumps zip fileIt's a fairly new prebuilt system running windows 11. I think the crashes only happened while running several things in chrome. some idle games and youtubeNot sure how much info you need besides the dumps to help, the community wiki...
  9. Event ID 10016 keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 10016 keeps appearing: Hi I'm running Windows 10, version 1909, 18363.1082 I keep getting event ID 10016 appearing: The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Sometimes it appears as often as every minute. I've...
  10. Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010: Hi Guys/Girls I keep getting this error every 30 minutes anybody managed to solve this ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 30/10/2016 11:54:11 Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DALE-PC1\Dale...