Windows 10: Keep getting Event ID 10002

Discus and support Keep getting Event ID 10002 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For awhile now, I keep losing internet connection out of the blue, and it always leads to event ID 10002 from the event viewer. I've turned off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JakeyBoy_117, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Keep getting Event ID 10002

For awhile now, I keep losing internet connection out of the blue, and it always leads to event ID 10002 from the event viewer. I've turned off the option where the computer turns off the wifi adapter when it's using too much power, as well as setting the service to automatic. Any ideas why this keeps happening?

:)

JakeyBoy_117, Jan 24, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 24, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Where can I get a list of event log id's?

Like the man said: you have to check TechNet on an ID by ID basis. I've often wished for the galactic encylopedia of event IDs myself, and for registry keys, too, while we're wishing for the impossible. One step at a time, man, one step at a time...
    Best wishes,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 24, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Keep getting Event ID 10002

computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting Event ID 10002

1. Keep getting Event ID 10002 - Similar Threads - Keep getting Event

2. my pc keeps crashing with event id 1001

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keeps crashing with event id 1001: I keep getting a crash with event id 1001 could this be from a faulty dvd drive will post dmp file when its done uploading to google drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-with-event-id-1001/40d0709d-91b3-4362-a7a8-d7a063535ba9
  3. Event ID 5145

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event ID 5145: Hi. I have event id 5145 that say about share folder.the source ip of this event is ::1 that means local host.what is it for?i have a lot of this event i don t have any share folder exept admin folders.is it possible that local host access to local folder by network?...
  4. Event ID 10031

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 10031: Good point @swarfega. I find Reliability Monitor to be a much quicker way to zero in on stuff I might actually be concerned about. And even then, much of what surfaces -- IE errors of late which is moving me away from IE and more onto Chrome, Firefox and, to some extent, Edge...
  5. Event ID 37

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 37: Hello I got this warning on my Laptop today. Should I be worried? 105485
  6. Event ID 489?

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 489?: So I have gotten this error 57 times the other day and it goes like this. SettingSyncHost (7460) {CE9873AC-B6CD-46AB-BA40-BB0B03362EB0}: An attempt to open the file "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\SettingSync\metastore\meta.edb" for read only access failed...
  7. Event ID 10016

Event ID 10016: Here is a previous thread about it: Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM - Windows 10 Forums I did run Regedit (as an admin) and did go to that entry in HKEY and did try to change permissions, but I get access denied. What to do now? 100s...
  8. Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010

Event Viewer keeps showing Event ID 10010: Hi Guys/Girls I keep getting this error every 30 minutes anybody managed to solve this ? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 30/10/2016 11:54:11 Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: DALE-PC1\Dale...
  9. Event ID 64?

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 64?: I just started getting this error everytime I reboot and during random use, it says Certificate for local system with Thumbprint ae 22 de 20 00 9d 5e 94 81 7a 12 38 0d 90 fe 9f 40 9d 62 17 is about to expire or already expired. Is this something I should be concerned about?...
  10. Event id 10016

in Windows 10 Support
    Event id 10016: I, like many other Win10 users, am getting a lot of DCOM Eventid 10016 events logged. I've seen a number of explanations (which I haven't understood) and several solutions. However, I have not seen a clear description of what requests are failing and what the result of the...