Windows 10: Keep getting kicked back to password input

Discus and support Keep getting kicked back to password input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign into my Settings, Mail, Sticky Notes, or other Microsoft apps, I input my password and after about a second of loading, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThatOneFangirl, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Keep getting kicked back to password input

Every time I try to sign into my Settings, Mail, Sticky Notes, or other Microsoft apps, I input my password and after about a second of loading, I get kicked back to the password input screen. No error, no red text showing me my password is incorrect, and no warning about the number of times I input my password incorrectly. This is only an issue with the OS, as I'm able to sign into my Mail app just fine on my Android phone, I can sign into everything through various browsers on the same computer I'm having trouble with, and I'm able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox One. This issue also doesn

:)

ThatOneFangirl, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You should still be able to use NavyLCDR's second step without changing the WiFi password.

Bree, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Dec 3, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Keep getting kicked back to password input

Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting kicked back to password input

1. Keep getting kicked back to password input - Similar Threads - Keep getting kicked

2. I login and then get kicked right back to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I login and then get kicked right back to log in: Computer was working fine until we powered off for the night and restarted the following day. It will ask for sign in via Microsoft to access the desktop, we do, it appears to accept it, then goes straight back to sign in. We’ve tried all options available forgot password,...
  3. I login and then get kicked right back to log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I login and then get kicked right back to log in: Computer was working fine until we powered off for the night and restarted the following day. It will ask for sign in via Microsoft to access the desktop, we do, it appears to accept it, then goes straight back to sign in. We’ve tried all options available forgot password,...
  4. Cant get to password input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get to password input: i was trying to log onto my desktop today that runs on windows 11 and i couldnt. Anytime i would press a key it would just show the screen moving up like the animation for the password input but it would just go back to the lock screen no matter what i pressed or how many...
  5. Cant get to password input

Cant get to password input: i was trying to log onto my desktop today that runs on windows 11 and i couldnt. Anytime i would press a key it would just show the screen moving up like the animation for the password input but it would just go back to the lock screen no matter what i pressed or how many...
  6. i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10: When I press Minecraft for windows, and it starts loading with the percent sign, but then once it gets to about 84% then it kicks me out. I tried starting it from the launcher and also from the Microsoft store but it didn't work. Then I tried to launch it off the Xbox Console...
  7. i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10: When I press Minecraft for windows, and it starts loading with the percent sign, but then once it gets to about 84% then it kicks me out. I tried starting it from the launcher and also from the Microsoft store but it didn't work. Then I tried to launch it off the Xbox Console...
  8. i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10

9. Keep getting kicked back to password input

Keep getting kicked back to password input: Every time I try to sign into my Settings, Mail, Sticky Notes, or other Microsoft apps, I input my password and after about a second of loading, I get kicked back to the password input screen. No error, no red text showing me my password is incorrect, and no warning about the...
  10. Email Kicked Back by SpamAssassin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email Kicked Back by SpamAssassin: I have recently been getting my emails kicked back by SpamAssassin. Is this valid and if so how do I get around it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-kicked-back-by-spamassassin/6c1b5e29-752e-4c7d-801a-b38fb83aaa1d