Windows 10: Keep getting - LocalBridge.exe- Configuration parser error

Discus and support Keep getting - LocalBridge.exe- Configuration parser error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keep getting - LocalBridge.exe- Configuration parser error on a very regular basis. How do I get rid of this permanently. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DiRalston, May 23, 2020.

1. DiRalston Win User

Keep getting - LocalBridge.exe- Configuration parser error

Keep getting - LocalBridge.exe- Configuration parser error on a very regular basis. How do I get rid of this permanently. Thanks

:)

DiRalston, May 23, 2020
  2. jodeere Win User

Configuration Parser Error

When downloading of Windows 10 upgrade completed, I received a Configuration Parser Error.

Error Parsing

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\config\mahine.config

Parser returned error OxCOOCE556

What do I need to do?

jodeere, May 23, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Configuration Parser Error

Hi,

I would request you to check the suggestions by NicholasSiebert
    from the link mentioned below and see if it helps.

Error 0xCE000CE556 after installing windows 10

Please revert if you face any issues with the configuration parser error.

Thank you.

Jessen P, May 23, 2020
  4. hpank8361 Win User

Configuration parser error 0xC00CE508

Hello,

I've been having an issue for quite some time with NET framework error on a laptop running on Windows 8.1. I log on and it pops up with an error message stating "Error parsing C:\\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config Parser
    returned error 0xC00CE508"

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

hpank8361, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Keep getting - LocalBridge.exe- Configuration parser error - Similar Threads - Keep getting LocalBridge

2. what is a parser error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is a parser error: what is a parser error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-parser-error/483a20c5-47f6-4628-ae7e-2df34d38955b
  3. what is a parser error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is a parser error: what is a parser error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-parser-error/483a20c5-47f6-4628-ae7e-2df34d38955b
  4. i keep getting .exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i keep getting .exe error: how to update a .exe error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-exe-error/f3359257-eef6-47db-9034-1ad7742f3cd8
  5. I keep getting bad configure error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting bad configure error?: I was minding my business on my Pc and a file wouldn’t open saying it was already open which it wasn’t and it wouldn’t stop so I restarted my PC and keep getting a bad_system_config_info It’s a prebuilt Pc If that helps any submitted by /u/DevilOfDreams [link] [comments]...
  6. What is LocalBridge?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is LocalBridge?: Hi The Kaspersky product on my son's Windows 10 laptop keeps alerting that something called LocalBridge is attempting to run. Can anyone advise me what this is please? So far I have not been able to locate it anywhere as an installed app and I cannot pinpoint what might...
  7. Parser error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parser error: I have the following error C:\windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config Please assist Many thanks Steve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parser-error/c757c89e-48a6-4364-9aca-03809ff4d920
  8. HOW TO REPAIR CONFIGURATION PARSER ERROR IN WINDOWS 10

HOW TO REPAIR CONFIGURATION PARSER ERROR IN WINDOWS 10: HOW DO I REPAIR CONFIGURATION PARSAR ERROR IN WINDOWS 10. COULD BE RESULT OF WINDOWS UPGRADE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-configuration-parser-error-in/ad4ff7d8-6b36-4cd7-909f-e3e4059d581c
  9. Corrupt File In Relation to Parser Error

Corrupt File In Relation to Parser Error: Beware, I am unaware of what may be important to the situation and what may not be, so I am including everything I can think of. Apologies if this gets long or overly winded. I hadn't originally noticed a problem with my computer (desktop, Windows 10). At some point, I...
  10. parser error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    parser error: Upgrading from W7 pro to W10 pro (USB) - have a message that says parser error. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.050727\config\machine.config parser returned error 0xC00CE556 I am a novice at this so have no idea what it means. 86190