Windows 10: Keep getting message from FB Messenger:

Discus and support Keep getting message from FB Messenger: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I changed computers and installed the newest version of Windows, FB Messenger continues to tell me to allow it to connect with my microphone in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ConnieSOwens, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Keep getting message from FB Messenger:

Since I changed computers and installed the newest version of Windows, FB Messenger continues to tell me to allow it to connect with my microphone in device settings.

Yet, when I go to device settings, there is nothing anywhere to do so.

I am tired of hunting around for the fix. So could use some help in this matter.

Thank you.

C

:)

ConnieSOwens, Jul 15, 2018
  2. saharsh Win User

Unable to install FB Messenger App

i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached.
    Keep getting message from FB Messenger: [​IMG]

saharsh, Jul 15, 2018
  3. gogaian Win User
    FB Messenger isnt work

I am using Nokia LUmia 525 and Win 8.1 mobile. I am having a problem with Messenger. After signing in with Microsoft account, it is simply showing that cant connect to chat. Its not even showing my FB contacts list in messenger. Please resolve this as
    soon as possible. Messinger isnt work from 29.03.2017 Thanking u. (I have already added my FB account to my phone.) And Facebook application is also not working properly in my mobile. It Please help me to fix this too.

gogaian, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Keep getting message from FB Messenger:

fb messenger

it is true that fb messenger will no longer available soon for windows phone running 8.1?

renan21121, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Keep getting message from FB Messenger:

1. Keep getting message from FB Messenger: - Similar Threads - Keep getting message

2. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger: Something happened where my messenger stopped working. So i tried to reinstall it, and the loading bar looks like it's loading but it never moves from the position in the photo provided. I went to programs to uninstall anything left over from any Messenger download and when i...
  3. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger: Something happened where my messenger stopped working. So i tried to reinstall it, and the loading bar looks like it's loading but it never moves from the position in the photo provided. I went to programs to uninstall anything left over from any Messenger download and when i...
  4. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch

app fb messenger attack pattern suicide on conversation switch: so..I literally have no other details on this one.. I tried to switch conversations in the fb messenger app..and it crashed. just 'blip-gone' ....help? 180809
  6. add fb messenger to toolbar

add fb messenger to toolbar: I lost messenger from my tool bar so I can't get to it quickly how do I get it back Running win 10 160294
  7. Keep getting this message..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting this message..: [ATTACH] The only thing thats really changed with my computer since yesterday is Windows 10 updates. That's it. Please help me with this. This is the first time its done this....
  8. Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone

Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone: Please can someone help....Ive got a Lumia 950 phone & Ive lost Facebook & Messenger in the last few days,when I go into the Microsoft App store to reinstall it says not available on my phone & to log ito my Microsoft account which I keep doing but ive no idea what to do...:(...
  9. FB messenger video chat problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  10. Unable to install FB Messenger App

Unable to install FB Messenger App: i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached. [img] 58054

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i keep getting messages from messenger

2. i keep getting the same fb messenger message from friends