Windows 10: Keep getting "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in"

Discus and support Keep getting "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I start windows 10 I get two pop ups "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in" also it doesn't save my sign on info. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skipsmith3765, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Keep getting "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in"

Every time I start windows 10 I get two pop ups "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in" also it doesn't save my sign on info.

This started with last update.

:)

skipsmith3765, Aug 18, 2020

2. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Keep getting  "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in" :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Keep getting "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in"

Microsoft Account sign in problem

Hello Sebastian,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• During when are you getting this error message?
    • Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account prior to this?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow these steps and check if this will help you in resolving the error message:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc.
    • Right-click Microsoft Account Sign-in assistant and choose
      Properties
    • In Startup type, choose Automatic then click
      OK.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in"

1. Keep getting "Microsoft Account Problem" and "One Drive isn't signed in" - Similar Threads - Keep getting Microsoft

2. trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...: Hi, I keep trying to sign in to microsoft one drive on my pc but just keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP address could not be found".One drive is syncing OK per the pop up from the icon on the task bar but if I click "view online" I get the same screen/result as...
  3. trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to sign in to microsoft one drive but keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP...: Hi, I keep trying to sign in to microsoft one drive on my pc but just keep getting "onedrive.live.com's server IP address could not be found".One drive is syncing OK per the pop up from the icon on the task bar but if I click "view online" I get the same screen/result as...
  4. Keep getting Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting Microsoft account problem: For close to 2 weeks it was pretty much random and I ignored it, last couple days every morning I start my PC I have a new message, this morning there were 2 "Microsoft Account Problem" we need to fix your microsoft account, most likely your password changed select here to...
  5. one drive sign in problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive sign in problem: almost everytime i boot up my computer i have to sign in it should sign in by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sign-in-problem/905d2212-abf6-43df-832c-a8d6cf5edba1
  6. ONE DRIVE KEEPS ASKING TO SIGN IN

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONE DRIVE KEEPS ASKING TO SIGN IN: Ever since I updated my pc just a few days ago my one drive at the toolbar keeps asking me to sign in every time I switch off my pc. Never had this issue before....
  7. One drive keeps signing out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    One drive keeps signing out: Why does my One drive keep signing out? Almost daily when I switch my laptop on my One Drive will be signed out. How can I keep it signed in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-keeps-signing-out/2e6a2e78-17bf-4a6a-bb92-9668b56f15d2
  8. Problem trying to sign in with a Microsoft account. Keeps looping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem trying to sign in with a Microsoft account. Keeps looping: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sethandthecrew [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxyze2/problem_trying_to_sign_in_with_a_microsoft/
  9. Sign in One Drive account

Sign in One Drive account: I've decided here because YOUR DAMN ONEDRIVE support doesn't work!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-one-drive-account/69e3399d-7574-42e2-8427-df3bbb9a699e"
  10. one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in

one drive cloud icon says isn't signing in: All my one drives all over my devices open with user name and password except little cloud icon in tray. cannot sync. there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE for this and I NEED help....