Windows 10: Keep getting pop up message using microsoft outlook 7 "There is no em

Discus and support Keep getting pop up message using microsoft outlook 7 "There is no em in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Hope someone can help. I'm using the old Microsoft office Outlook 7 for email. I've never liked the newer versions, that's why I prefer 7. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gazoo1962, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Gazoo1962 Win User

Keep getting pop up message using microsoft outlook 7 "There is no em

Hello. Hope someone can help. I'm using the old Microsoft office Outlook 7 for email. I've never liked the newer versions, that's why I prefer 7.
    I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition. I keep getting the pop up message "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action."
    I know that I am suppose to go into the list and default Outlook 7 as the default email program, problem is, it does not appear on the list to pick from!! It is not there! Anyone know what I can do to remedy this?
    Thank you for your time and help.
    Scott

:)

Gazoo1962, Jun 26, 2018
  2. Sharief K Win User

Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Keep getting pop up message using microsoft outlook 7 "There is no em

EM Client-imap or private folders

I believe third Party service. Not outlook for sure. Actual provider name is "eM client" see below for more info on them. Thank you for your help. Duane

eM Client - Official Site

www.emclient.comOfficial site
    eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface.
    eM Client also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat.

• Download
      Download free version of the best email client as replacement for …
    • Pro Vs. Free
      PRO version of eM Client provides unlimited email accounts, VIP …
    • Support
      Enterprise on-line support center provides quick responses and …
    • Get Free License
      Register and get your eM Client license for free. Best email client …
    • How We Compare
      Compare eM Client with other alternatives like MS Outlook, …
    • Features
      What is eM Client. eM Client is a full featured email client with a …

DuaneSpolar, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

Keep getting pop up message using microsoft outlook 7 "There is no em

1. Keep getting pop up message using microsoft outlook 7 "There is no em - Similar Threads - Keep getting pop

2. I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of...: I keep getting the same pop up message: The install of C:\Users\marip\AppData\Local\Temp\utt1D22.tmp failed. Signer certificate mismatch how do I stop this??...
  3. Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security: Keep getting the pop up message from Windows Security need to enter name and password to download a file from a web site that I have an account with. The message specified a specific web address for the download. Put in the correct info and then get message that "Access to...
  4. Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security: Keep getting the pop up message from Windows Security need to enter name and password to download a file from a web site that I have an account with. The message specified a specific web address for the download. Put in the correct info and then get message that "Access to...
  5. Getting pop up message about Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Outlook keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook keeps popping up: I was trying to google this issue but I just keep getting posts related to the login dialog popping up. So anyway Windows keeps switching my active window to Outlook's inbox for no reason at all. Anyone else experienced this? Most of the times it's while typing which is...
  7. Annoying message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoying message keeps popping up: This message keeps popping up every 20 minutes. Anyone know how to fix it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-message-keeps-popping-up/4966a8e7-b3fc-4e26-b3f7-3483bed034a5"
  8. Message keeps on popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message keeps on popping up: I keep on getting this message. Titled. IVGBNB~1.txt Script file not found C:\OEWAJ~1\IVGBNB~1.txt Any tips how to get rid of it? There is no such folder under c:...
  9. Message keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167
  10. Anyone using eM client 7?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone using eM client 7?: Hi All, just wondering if anyone is using eM client 7? I used version 6 for a while, then uninstalled it. Thanks 60659

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i keep getting a pop up from outlook

2. someone used my pc and there default microsoft account keeps popping up

3. keep on getting messages from microsoft support in Outlook