Windows 10: keep getting powerstate failure

Discus and support keep getting powerstate failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i tried updated my antivirus plus memory check here is the dump fileCrash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ezy911, Apr 21, 2022.

1. ezy911 Win User

keep getting powerstate failure

i tried updated my antivirus plus memory check here is the dump fileCrash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 4/21/2022 12:45:27 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042122-12437-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFFD707C84B2050, 0xFFFFFC8F08A5F6D0, 0xFFFFD707C87558A0Bugcheck namekeep getting powerstate failure :DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILUREDriver or module in which error occurred:intelppm.sys intelppm+0x153fFile path:C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\intelppm.sysDescriptionkeep getting powerstate failure :processor Device

:)

ezy911, Apr 21, 2022

2. Driver powerstate failure

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know when exactly do you get this error message?

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Uninstall the audio driver by following the above steps and try installing the driver from below link.

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3934#dl

Method 2.

I recommend you to go to the below link and try downloading High definition Audio codec and install the same.

http://www.realtek.com/Downloads/do...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

Hope this helps. Please let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 21, 2022
  4. keep getting powerstate failure

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

keep getting powerstate failure

1. keep getting powerstate failure - Similar Threads - keep getting powerstate

2. Blue Screen, "Driver Powerstate Failure" Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen, "Driver Powerstate Failure" Please help: Hello, Ive been having blue screens very often, i had them before upgrading to windows 11, i tried so many fixes uninstalling driversIve looked at event viewer, its happening more often, latest as you can see one at 8 am, another at 11am and another at 12 am.i hope the files...
  3. Blue Screen, "Driver Powerstate Failure" Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen, "Driver Powerstate Failure" Please help: Hello, Ive been having blue screens very often, i had them before upgrading to windows 11, i tried so many fixes uninstalling driversIve looked at event viewer, its happening more often, latest as you can see one at 8 am, another at 11am and another at 12 am.i hope the files...
  4. I keep getting BSOD TLD failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD TLD failure: I keep getting an BSOD sometimes, it seems like it only happens with fortnite beeing open.Here are my dump fiels, would be nice if anyone could help :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wJZDL0BcuxfUb6Jk39CP63TxohoPIa8y?usp=sharing...
  5. I keep getting BSOD TLD failure

I keep getting BSOD TLD failure: I keep getting an BSOD sometimes, it seems like it only happens with fortnite beeing open.Here are my dump fiels, would be nice if anyone could help :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wJZDL0BcuxfUb6Jk39CP63TxohoPIa8y?usp=sharing...
  6. keep getting powerstate failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting powerstate failure: i tried updated my antivirus plus memory check here is the dump fileCrash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWSC:\WINDOWS\MinidumpOn Thu 4/21/2022 12:45:27 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedCrash dump...
  7. Random BSOD driver powerstate failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD driver powerstate failure: Hello,since a couple of weeks I have a BSOD with "driver power state failure" around twice a week.now I updated all additional drivers, and I have the feeling the frequency has been increased to 2 times a day.So probably that wasn't a good move.A lot of times just before the...
  8. Random BSOD driver powerstate failure

Random BSOD driver powerstate failure: Hello,since a couple of weeks I have a BSOD with "driver power state failure" around twice a week.now I updated all additional drivers, and I have the feeling the frequency has been increased to 2 times a day.So probably that wasn't a good move.A lot of times just before the...
  9. BSOD (Driver Powerstate Failure) when using office apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD (Driver Powerstate Failure) when using office apps: I have a acer swift 3 laptop and have been getting this BSOD for a regularly. It occurs when I use any office app for a few minutes, the whole laptop freezes first and then shuts down. I have repaired my windows 3 times already and tried both office 365 and 2019. Also when...
  10. BSOD wont boot, WnBug says powerstate failure for WufRD module

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD wont boot, WnBug says powerstate failure for WufRD module: Hi, I upgraded to Win 10 5 days ago. I updated my Acronis True Image to 2016 version while as Win 10. No other changes. Re my multiple drives, C drive is SATA, the IDE is used for archive data. The other 2 SATA drives - see note further down re RAID. Yesterday while using...