Windows 10: Keep getting random CMD Pops

Discus and support Keep getting random CMD Pops in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I've downloaded several antivirus software and they have managed to remove most of the threats I had but this just doesn't seem to go away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nikson, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Nikson Win User

Keep getting random CMD Pops

Keep getting random CMD Pops [​IMG]

I've downloaded several antivirus software and they have managed to remove most of the threats I had but this just doesn't seem to go away

:)

Nikson, Mar 6, 2018

2. Random Pop-Up CMD

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.
    As per your post, we understand that, you get random pops-up on your system and we will assist you to fix it.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

1. Did you install all the pending updates on your system?

2. Did you make any changes on the system, prior to this issue?

3. Are you facing this issue on the Microsoft account or a local account?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the system and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the system to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

This issue occurs due to the conflict between any third party applications on your system.

Let's try to perform a clean boot and check, if it works. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 6, 2018
  3. Beast01 Win User
    Random Pop-Up CMD

Hello, a couple of months ago I decided to upgrade to Windows 10. It was all fun and dandy but I noticed a problem. Sometimes every couple of seconds something random pops-up. The program that pops up is the command prompt program and on top it says "C:\Users\YarYar_FTW\AppData\Local\PRX\com\prcctr32.exe".
    I don't know much about computers but from my research I believe the problem is the last part. I don't know what that is. Please explain to me what that is and how to fix it. Here's the picture.

Keep getting random CMD Pops [​IMG]

Beast01, Mar 6, 2018
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Try making a backup of everything and try cleaning the registry, but I would do a clean installation instead.

eLPuSHeR, Mar 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Keep getting random CMD Pops - Similar Threads - Keep getting random

2. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  3. cmd pops up randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cmd pops up randomly: hi when I finish playing and exit the game cmd pops up Once only Any idea how to solve this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pops-up-randomly/95f65d72-76a6-4a20-852e-9e17ea6877ae
  4. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  5. Cmd randomly pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cmd randomly pops up.: This is randomly poping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-randomly-pops-up/d9752362-df1d-4fa4-b18c-5f960b8e31fe
  6. CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up: I have no idea but CMD prompt keeps popping up for absolutely no reason.I'm not doing anything that should trigger it. I close it as soon as it pops up since I don't know what it's doing.It's been like this for about a month now and it's getting really annoying.Any advice on...
  7. CMD window keeps popping up randomly hbdvvtt.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD window keeps popping up randomly hbdvvtt.exe: Recently I reinstalled windows, and after I installed all my programs, these CMD windows kept opening randmly. I managed to see the name of the program when it kinda froze, it was called "hbdvvtt.exe" and was located in my roaming folder, yet there was nothing in there, also...
  8. CMD pops up randomly

CMD pops up randomly: A couple of days ago I installed a patch for Photoshop and right after that I am facing this problem. This cmd window pops up at startup and after that it randomly pops up and disappears. This is really annoying. I have tried everything, Malwarebytes, Rkill, running...
  9. CMD pops up randomly

CMD pops up randomly: Sometimes, when I am using the computer a "CMD" window opens up before closing again. It doesn't seem to do anything though. But when I start up my computer, sometimes a file is edited. Also, I noticed some weird files in my computer. They could not be edited without...
  10. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...