Windows 10: Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app

Discus and support Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Carltzy, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Carltzy Win User

Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app

:)

Carltzy, Sep 8, 2020
  2. nap4lm69 Win User

Xbox app on PC - "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Hello,

The problem I am having is that the Xbox app on Windows 10 shows the NAT Type as :Teredo is unable to qualify.

However the problem actually seems to be a disconnect between Teredo and the app, as shown below:

Type : natawareclient

Server Name : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com

Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds

Client Port : unspecified

State : qualified

Client Type : teredo host-specific relay

Network : unmanaged

NAT : cone

NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes

Local Mapping : 192.168.1.XXX:56398

External NAT Mapping : XXX.XX.XX.XXX:56398

Numbers changed for security reasons

Xbox App network status

Internet Connection : Connected

Xbox Live Services : Up and running

Xbox Multiplayer:

NAT type :Teredo is unable to qualify

Server connectivity : Blocked

Performance:

Latency :Not available

Packet Loss : Blocked

I have already completed all the recommended steps from the following two links:

Xbox Support

Xbox Support

Tony

nap4lm69, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Teredo unable to qualify

Hi JayKay,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC that’s disabling
    Teredo functionality. If you haven’t tried the methods listed in the following articles yet, I would suggest you to try them first and see if it works:

Note:

Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry
    if a problem occurs. To backup and restore registry key, refer to this
    link.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to
    uninstall
    and re-install the Xbox app to see if you can get it to work.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the following command and hit Enter:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Reboot the computer once the command is executed.
    • Once the machine restarts, launch Microsoft Store and reinstall the Xbox app.

After reinstalling the Xbox app, open Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    again and copy paste the following command to enable Teredo.

netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app

XBOX App - Teredo is unable to qualify

Hey there Velix. While I do not know what fixes you may have tried, xbox has listed some here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/...

If you are getting the error "Teredo is unable to qualify: then your PC cant obtain a Teredo IP address.

There are many fixes listed on that site. If the fixes listed her do not work , I may have more solutions as I have had the same issue myself. What fixed it for me was simply waiting until it finally worked. Contacting your ISP might help as well.

Zackary Vanosdol, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app - Similar Threads - Keep getting teredo

2. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is unable to qualify: Ho comprato Forza Horizon 5 e non mi fa connettere a Xbox Live, sono andato ad informarmi e mi dice "Teredo is unable to qualify", ho capito cosa è e sono andato a provare tutti i metodi, ma nella sezione device non mi trova nessuna scheda di rete con nome Teredo Adapter e se...
  3. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I wanted to play Halo 3 coop with friends but I disconnect almost instantly. When I go to Xbox networking in settings, it tells me teredo is unable to qualify. The fix button is useless and I've tried every solution at...
  4. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I wanted to play Halo 3 coop with friends but I disconnect almost instantly. When I go to Xbox networking in settings, it tells me teredo is unable to qualify. The fix button is useless and I've tried every solution at...
  5. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I'm writing this with the last shreds of my patience... so, a couple of weeks ago I got the game pass for Windows and the value looks pretty good, EXCEPT for the small detail that games require Teredo to work online. Some don't even reach the menu if it's not working. I have...
  6. teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    teredo is unable to qualify: [ATTACH]i have tried every thing.. but i cant fix it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teredo-is-unable-to-qualify/e9fa8f58-25cb-4e3a-8845-21098ae9b3d8
  7. Xbox Networking - "Teredo is unable to qualify"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Networking - "Teredo is unable to qualify": Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10 that is not allowing me to join Xbox parties. I have tried everything on this guide: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat and I have checked my internet router settings. At this...
  8. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I have had this issue since microsoft decided to mess around with there updates, a couple of updates back. I use to have no problems once so ever playing xbox games or using the xbox console companion. Since the update i have failed miserably to even budge past this error and...
  9. "Teredo is unable to qualify" in Windows 10 for Xbox App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Teredo is unable to qualify" in Windows 10 for Xbox App: As the title suggests, teredo is acting up again. I have had this issue more times than I can count now, however this time my previous fixes aren't working. I am on the newest update to Windows 10 (1903) and I have tried everything. I am completely stuck and I really need...
  10. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is unable to qualify: C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state Teredo Parameters --------------------------------------------- Type : enterpriseclient Server Name : win1901.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client Port...