Windows 10: Keep getting the error code saying apps can’t be run on pc after restore.

Discus and support Keep getting the error code saying apps can’t be run on pc after restore. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The computer restored after shutting down abruptly. I had done it before a few times, but nothing wrong happened until the the last time. It booted up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MalakaiH, Jan 22, 2019.

1. MalakaiH Win User

Keep getting the error code saying apps can’t be run on pc after restore.

The computer restored after shutting down abruptly. I had done it before a few times, but nothing wrong happened until the the last time. It booted up and I couldn’t go into apps i had intalled, it kept getting the error message saying it couldn’t open on this pc. I tried updating windows, but got the 0x80070091 error message. It couldn’t download apps as well. When I right clicked apps, shredder tried to intall but coudln’t find domain. Troubleshooting didn’t work.

:)

MalakaiH, Jan 22, 2019

2. My camera saying code error on Microsoft Lumia

phones dontbkow howto chec t

jeanchristie, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Keep getting the error code saying apps can’t be run on pc after restore.

How to get rid of error code 0x80070091

Hello,

We need additional information about your concern so we can assist you better. Can you answer the questions below:

• Are you also getting the same error code as the original poster?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Do you have any anti-virus programs running in your PC? As an initial suggestion, have you tried to disable any third-party anti-virus installed in your PC?

You can check out the answer in this
    thread
    provided by one of our Forum Moderators, Harold Fra. It will provide you several troubleshooting steps using the command prompt as you preferred.

Let us know if the steps on the thread worked for you so we can assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Keep getting the error code saying apps can’t be run on pc after restore.

1. Keep getting the error code saying apps can’t be run on pc after restore. - Similar Threads - Keep getting error

2. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  3. Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error code 0x80071ab0 when trying to restore PC: I am running Windows 11 Home insider build and i need to restore my pc but i get error code 0x80071ab0 when i try to restore it. It seems like it restored but when i log into the pc it shows me this error. How can i fix it?...
  4. "The app can't run on your PC" after restoring a drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The app can't run on your PC" after restoring a drive: Hi,I had to restore a drive, but don't have the full partition saved, thus needed to restore folders and files instead.After doing that, all executables give the error "The app can't run on your PC". As far as I understand, that is due to some entries missing, as only single...
  5. "The app can't run on your PC" after restoring a drive

"The app can't run on your PC" after restoring a drive: Hi,I had to restore a drive, but don't have the full partition saved, thus needed to restore folders and files instead.After doing that, all executables give the error "The app can't run on your PC". As far as I understand, that is due to some entries missing, as only single...
  6. Why can’t I get msn keeps saying there is a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I get msn keeps saying there is a problem: MSN only certain stories opens 99% doesn’t open, keeps saying something is wrong,, worked great a week ago now I can’t read any stories https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-msn-keeps-saying-there-is-a-problem/13eac286-12b0-4a40-80a8-fd125ac43bf5
  7. Why can’t I get msn keeps saying there is a problem

Why can’t I get msn keeps saying there is a problem: MSN only certain stories opens 99% doesn’t open, keeps saying something is wrong,, worked great a week ago now I can’t read any stories https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-msn-keeps-saying-there-is-a-problem/13eac286-12b0-4a40-80a8-fd125ac43bf5
  8. PC can’t boot/Error code 0xc0000225

PC can’t boot/Error code 0xc0000225: I randomly found my PC with a BSOD, restarting it gave me a blue screen displaying ‘Your PC/Device needs to be repaired, with error code 0xc0000225. Booting in safe mode with networking from start-up settings gives me another error, error code 0xc000007b, saying a critical...
  9. “This app can’t run on your PC”

in Windows 10 Customization
    “This app can’t run on your PC”: I get a “This app can’t run on your PC” with almost all my software programs. I can open Microsoft Bing though. I have uninstalled my office as i initially thought it was a problem with only Excel and Word but now I can’t download Office with a valid key - i just get “This...
  10. This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This app can’t run on your PC error message windows 10: I am trying to download a program using the .exe file but whenever I try opening it I get the message, "This app can’t run on your PC check with software publisher" this is happening for many .exe files that I try opening and it's extremely frustrating. I've tried making a...