Windows 10: Keep getting this message: Install a new build of windows

Discus and support Keep getting this message: Install a new build of windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I was on a insider build previously, which caused an issue so I reinstalled window by the download from cloud option and again got the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Satanarious, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Keep getting this message: Install a new build of windows

Keep getting this message: Install a new build of windows UhRVOMjjgc3tKnLR-gLkPkzxGqgIqVLsCeiUPF3bbgQ.jpg

I was on a insider build previously, which caused an issue so I reinstalled window by the download from cloud option and again got the insider build somehow. Now I stopped the insider preview updates and I haven't got any stable windows update since, just some driver updates and .net etc. Since then this message just pops up randomly and mostly when I start my pc. I tried re-installing but it said I'll have to wipe all data, so I skip that. Need help!

https://preview.redd.it/ebgxirhnvsc...bp&s=03562c3fe02923f126cb2df13ceba1146da8d780

submitted by /u/Satanarious
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Satanarious, Jul 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Keep getting this message: Install a new build of windows

I keep getting a message that says I should update to the latest version, I am running both IE 11 and Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this message?
    I suggest you to see if the option: Install new versions automatically is checked.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click on the gear icon, and select About Internet Explorer

• Check Install new versions automatically.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting this message: Install a new build of windows

1. Keep getting this message: Install a new build of windows - Similar Threads - Keep getting message

2. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  3. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  4. Keep getting an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Keep getting BSODs even with new windows install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSODs even with new windows install: I've been trying to fix the Blue Screens on my brother's computer for a few days now, and still can't stop the BSODs. I assumed it was a driver issue with his AMD 5700 XT. After much trouble I did a fresh install of Windows from a USB and installed the required drivers before...
  6. Install Windows on a New Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows on a New Build: I'm working remotely because of COVID with my grandson to build a Windows computer. He is a real newbie and is paying for everything himself so I don't want to waste is money. Unfortunately, the case that he bought does not have the ability to mount a DVD drive. Being...
  7. Keep getting this message..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting this message..: [ATTACH] The only thing thats really changed with my computer since yesterday is Windows 10 updates. That's it. Please help me with this. This is the first time its done this....
  8. Installation on a new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation on a new build: Hi, just after some advice. I am looking to build a new PC, and wasn't planning to install a DVD drive. Can I install Windows 10 completely from the USB version, or will it still need to download most of the operating system? I would prefer not to connect to the internet...
  9. Keep getting message "Updates Installed"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keep getting message "Updates Installed": I got a crazy alert! virus! blah blah and the damned computer was screaming at me. I tried to close it down, but I was on the phone and didn't have time to fool with it so I hit the power button. When rebooting I hit f6 to boot to safe mode. Interestingly it stated,...
  10. I keep getting "Can't install updates" message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I keep getting "Can't install updates" message: I keep getting "Can't install updates. Select this message to fix." in the notifications window. I click on the message & then get the "Windows Update" screen whereupon I get: Update Status: Updates are available HP driver update for HP LaserJet Professional CP1520...