Windows 10: Keep getting this message..

Discus and support Keep getting this message.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The only thing thats really changed with my computer since yesterday is Windows 10 updates. That's it. Please help me with this. This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErinWilson2, May 19, 2020.

1. Keep getting this message..

Keep getting this message.. 4679afb9-17b6-442a-90c0-a407f9c4dd65?upload=true.png

The only thing thats really changed with my computer since yesterday is Windows 10 updates. That's it. Please help me with this. This is the first time its done this.

:)

ErinWilson2, May 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 19, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2020
  4. Keep getting this message..

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting this message..

1. Keep getting this message.. - Similar Threads - Keep getting message

2. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  3. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  4. Keep getting an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I keep getting BSOD with different messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD with different messages: Every day if not multiple times a day, I get a blue screen of death with a different message. I have gotten "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" and the list goes on and on. I have tried a bunch of things such...
  6. I keep getting random BSOD messages

I keep getting random BSOD messages: I am hoping the is a simple fix for this. I keep getting random BSOD messages every 2 or so days. Per google this has something to do with editing, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMControlSet001ServicesNdu to a start value of 4. I am not sure of this "fix" or do i trust...
  7. PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages

PC keeps getting BSOD with different messages: Apologies for the length here, but im almost giving up hope on this PC My PC has been getting BSODs for the last week and almsot every time its a different message. To start off with it was memory management message but i seem to of had every other BSOD going, IRQL LINK,...
  8. I keep getting "Not responding" messages.

I keep getting "Not responding" messages.: I doesn't matter what I'm doing, I get a lot of "not responding" messages. I have 6Gb of ram and masses of disk space. I have just looked at some photos in Photo Viewer and tried to "Open With", but I get "not responding". I wait for a length of time and eventually get "Do...
  9. Keep getting message from FB Messenger:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep getting message from FB Messenger:: Since I changed computers and installed the newest version of Windows, FB Messenger continues to tell me to allow it to connect with my microphone in device settings. Yet, when I go to device settings, there is nothing anywhere to do so. I am tired of hunting around for...
  10. Keep getting message "Updates Installed"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keep getting message "Updates Installed": I got a crazy alert! virus! blah blah and the damned computer was screaming at me. I tried to close it down, but I was on the phone and didn't have time to fool with it so I hit the power button. When rebooting I hit f6 to boot to safe mode. Interestingly it stated,...