Windows 10: Keep getting this when I restart or turn on my PC, nothing seems to be able to fix it.

Discus and support Keep getting this when I restart or turn on my PC, nothing seems to be able to fix it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GraveSymphony [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GraveSymphony, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Keep getting this when I restart or turn on my PC, nothing seems to be able to fix it.

/u/GraveSymphony, Feb 12, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Keep getting this when I restart or turn on my PC, nothing seems to be able to fix it.

PC Randomly Restarting after installing new Ram!

Tried your suggestions, but still had a restart! Also ran memtest overnight (13 hours according to memtest) and had no errors! Also ran Passmark Burn in test for a couple hours testing everything and had no errors or restart. Could fitting the new ram have triggered something to go bad like my mobo or psu?

Daryl Gill, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Keep getting this when I restart or turn on my PC, nothing seems to be able to fix it.

1. Keep getting this when I restart or turn on my PC, nothing seems to be able to fix it. - Similar Threads - Keep getting restart

2. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work: Most of the time when my pc blue screens, the stop code is “memory management” and it changes from time to time, this has happened before. and when I would try to run an sfc /scannow it would blue screen at around 20%, I went into task manager and ended a bunch of tasks, ran...
  3. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work: Most of the time when my pc blue screens, the stop code is “memory management” and it changes from time to time, this has happened before. and when I would try to run an sfc /scannow it would blue screen at around 20%, I went into task manager and ended a bunch of tasks, ran...
  4. My PC Keeps BlueScreening and nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it: Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even...
  6. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it: Since last night, my computer suddenly started to autoscroll on anypage it's on. Even programs such as Word and Chrome. Nothing I do has helped fix the problem and I have uninstalled my mouse, uninstalled windows update and reinstalled it, check for any driver update and even...
  7. Autoscrolling and nothing seems to fix it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My computer keeps crashing when i'm seemingly doing nothing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer keeps crashing when i'm seemingly doing nothing: Hi,My computer will freeze and proceed to restart multiple times a day and i can't figure out why. sometime it will occur when its idling, some times it will occur while i'm working on a Word document, i'm not doing anything taxing and i can't figure out why. My drivers and...
  9. Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.: This happens when I launch a game which has high graphics quality. One more thing is that the BSoD will happen randomly, sometimes after closing the game, during the game, charging the laptop after closing the game etc. Specs : Integrated GPU : Intel UHD Graphics 620 (driver...
  10. PC blue screened when I restarted it and nothing with fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC blue screened when I restarted it and nothing with fix it: So I was watching YouTube when my PC was acting really slow so I decided to restart it by turning it off then on again. Then I was met with "your PC ran into an issue starting up" or something of the sort and I've tried every option to fix it such as, restarting it, turning...