Windows 10: Keep Getting update error

Discus and support Keep Getting update error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG] This is the message I am getting each time when restarting my computer or turning on my computer and its keep doing it quite a while now, almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Didarul IslamShoyeb, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:58 PM.

1. Keep Getting update error

Keep Getting update error [​IMG]

This is the message I am getting each time when restarting my computer or turning on my computer and its keep doing it quite a while now, almost few months. I am running a windows 10 home 64-bit, version 1909 on a intel Core i7 CPU.Any idea folks why its doing this ? Advanced thanks to all, if you find me the solution.

:)

Didarul IslamShoyeb, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:58 PM
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:59 PM
  4. Wombo Win User

Keep Getting update error

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Keep Getting update error [​IMG]

Thema:

Keep Getting update error

1. Keep Getting update error - Similar Threads - Keep Getting update

2. i keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i keep getting this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vinayak0304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwzjrj/i_keep_getting_this_error/
  3. I keep getting these errors when updating help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting these errors when updating help: Everytime i'm trying to update this windows, it wont finish. There are gonna be something that's stuck. i've tried everything on this community help.[ATTACH]...
  4. I keep getting error 0xc0000132.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting error 0xc0000132.: My computer keeps glitching, when I go to restart it, there is error 0xc0000132 on my screen. How do I fix it? Laura https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-error-0xc0000132/3fdffae2-077c-4847-bf1b-248cdb0ed116
  5. I keep getting below error.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting below error.: Error Details: "The VMware Workstation Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 times. The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service." Event ID: 7031 I have installed VMware Workstation pro. My system...
  6. Updated, but keep getting notifications . . .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updated, but keep getting notifications . . .: Hi all: I have an Asus laptop I bought in August, running Windows10. It has worked okay so far, but the other day I kept getting failed attempts at W updates. After several tries/reboots, the W update installed okay but I keep getting REALLY ANNOYING notifications that it...
  7. I keep getting this virus error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting this virus error: So my notifications is spamming me with this file saying its a virus, but the folder that its in wont appear. file: C:\Users\zapp\AppData\Roaming\wow64_microsoft-windows-directui.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.16299.15_ro-ro_e226111cddf241c4\miutils.exe But when i go to...
  8. Keep getting jaca script error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting jaca script error: When I go to certain sites I get a java script error,,and there is no simple solution that I can understand.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/keep-getting-jaca-script-error/956c80ba-188e-4c00-b4b9-e150d19900f9
  9. Keep getting a script error in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Keep getting a script error in IE: I get the script error shown in the attached jpg file both in my desktop and my Lenovo laptop. Any ideas? [img] 36334
  10. Trying to Upgrade Keep getting Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Upgrade Keep getting Error: Dell Lattitude laptop, refurbished, with Win 7 Pro. Tried upgrading from the desktop "Get Windows 10" utility. Part-way around the upgrade wheel get a blue screen that says Windows needs to be repaired, missing file or device. Restored Win 7 from an image I had created on...