Windows 10: Keep Getting update error

Discus and support Keep Getting update error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG] This is the message I am getting each time when restarting my computer or turning on my computer and its keep doing it quite a while now, almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Didarul IslamShoyeb, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Keep Getting update error

Keep Getting update error [​IMG]

This is the message I am getting each time when restarting my computer or turning on my computer and its keep doing it quite a while now, almost few months. I am running a windows 10 home 64-bit, version 1909 on a intel Core i7 CPU.Any idea folks why its doing this ? Advanced thanks to all, if you find me the solution.

:)

Didarul IslamShoyeb, Jan 13, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Wombo Win User

Keep Getting update error

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

Keep Getting update error [​IMG]

Wombo, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Keep Getting update error

1. Keep Getting update error - Similar Threads - Keep Getting update

2. Keep getting errors when trying to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting errors when trying to update: I was given this laptop by my brother and just did now want to fool with it. I have a decent background on working and fixing minor issues with laptops and iphones for family and friends. While looking into this i have tried many solutions on the forums here and other...
  3. Keep getting errors when trying to update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting errors when trying to update: I was given this laptop by my brother and just did now want to fool with it. I have a decent background on working and fixing minor issues with laptops and iphones for family and friends. While looking into this i have tried many solutions on the forums here and other...
  4. Keep getting the Windows Update Error 0x80d05001

Keep getting the Windows Update Error 0x80d05001: When trying to download updates connected to our companies main internet, the update fails in the download stage and it gives me this error: 0x80d05001. When I connect the computer to a different network, a backup line I got installed in case our main goes down, the updates...
  5. Keep getting the Windows Update Error 0x80d05001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting the Windows Update Error 0x80d05001: When trying to download updates connected to our companies main internet, the update fails in the download stage and it gives me this error: 0x80d05001. When I connect the computer to a different network, a backup line I got installed in case our main goes down, the updates...
  6. Keep getting the Windows Update Error 0x80d05001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting this error: C:\\Windows\System32\werui.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support error status 0xc000002This error keeps...
  8. Keep getting this error

Keep getting this error: C:\\Windows\System32\werui.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support error status 0xc000002This error keeps...
  9. Keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I keep getting these errors when updating help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting these errors when updating help: Everytime i'm trying to update this windows, it wont finish. There are gonna be something that's stuck. i've tried everything on this community help.[ATTACH]...