Windows 10: Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.

Discus and support Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This happens when I launch a game which has high graphics quality. One more thing is that the BSoD will happen randomly, sometimes after closing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SSI8E, Apr 7, 2021.

1. /u/SSI8E Win User

Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it.

This happens when I launch a game which has high graphics quality. One more thing is that the BSoD will happen randomly, sometimes after closing the game, during the game, charging the laptop after closing the game etc.

Specs :
    Integrated GPU : Intel UHD Graphics 620 (driver version : 27.20.100.8682)
    Dedicated GPU : NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (driver version : 457.63)

[P.S : sfc/scannow doesn't work :/ ]

submitted by /u/SSI8E
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SSI8E, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 7, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and nothing is fixing it. - Similar Threads - Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

2. Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and restart in past 12 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and restart in past 12 hours: Hi! I facing a problem with my laptop. When I run a program it freezed for about 1-2 sec and crashed. After that my laptop turn bluescreen with the stop code: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR. My laptop detail as below:Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz System...
  3. Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and restart in past 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR and restart in past 12 hours: Hi! I facing a problem with my laptop. When I run a program it freezed for about 1-2 sec and crashed. After that my laptop turn bluescreen with the stop code: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR. My laptop detail as below:Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz System...
  4. Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113: I am playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on HP Omen which has following configuration-Processor - Ryzen 7 5800HRam - 16 GBGraphics - RTX 3060 6GBOS- Windows 10Even though I play on lowest graphics settings where VRam usage is around 40% in game, after a while GPU usage suddenly...
  5. Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113: I am playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on HP Omen which has following configuration-Processor - Ryzen 7 5800HRam - 16 GBGraphics - RTX 3060 6GBOS- Windows 10Even though I play on lowest graphics settings where VRam usage is around 40% in game, after a while GPU usage suddenly...
  6. Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep continuously keep getting the following error and nothing fixes it: "Microsoft account problem. We need to fix your microsoft account. Most likely your password changed. select here to fix it in shared experiences settings."I do not know if this is a scam or it is an authentic microsoft message. I do know I did not change my password at all....
  8. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Hey, I've been having issues with VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR BSOD, according to bluescreen error the problem seems to be because of my nvidia card as the error only happens shortly after trying to open a video game. So far I have tried: Uninstalling the nvidia driver and...
  9. Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Good afternoon, I'm trying to fix above problem for days now. I was advised to disable automatic update for drivers and install the latest driver for my Nvidia GTX 1050. So I did but the problem still exists. What else can I do?...
  10. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: Having blue screen upon restart from hibernation mode "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" since build 18342. Occurring every time after wake on mouse/keyboard. Home built unit in intel i7-4770k using onboard processor graphics. Anyone else having same occurance?...