Windows 10: Keep getting warning

Discus and support Keep getting warning in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everytime I log onto my pc I get the warning and cant understand what I meant to do to fix it as have updated but not made any difference.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by katiestevenson1, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Keep getting warning

Everytime I log onto my pc I get the warning and cant understand what I meant to do to fix it as have updated but not made any difference.

:)

katiestevenson1, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Keep getting warning

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Keep getting warning

1. Keep getting warning - Similar Threads - Keep getting warning

2. I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.: Can you please have a look at a screenshot for me? Its all gibberish to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-errors-and-warnings-in-my-event/b2be780b-19ac-4ce1-908a-9018444be6f5
  3. I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting Errors and warnings in my event viewer.: Can you please have a look at a screenshot for me? Its all gibberish to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-errors-and-warnings-in-my-event/b2be780b-19ac-4ce1-908a-9018444be6f5
  4. Can this warning please be explained to me, I keep getting this warning when I turn on my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can this warning please be explained to me, I keep getting this warning when I turn on my...: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles WindowsApps\Microsoft YourPhone_123012.167.0_x64_8\PhoneExperienceHost.exe.Make sure you'le typed the name correctly, then try again....
  5. Can this warning please be explained to me, I keep getting this warning when I turn on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can this warning please be explained to me, I keep getting this warning when I turn on my...: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles WindowsApps\Microsoft YourPhone_123012.167.0_x64_8\PhoneExperienceHost.exe.Make sure you'le typed the name correctly, then try again....
  6. Can this warning please be explained to me, I keep getting this warning when I turn on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Internet keeps cutting out, getting warnings in Event Viewer about it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet keeps cutting out, getting warnings in Event Viewer about it: Hello, periodically my internet will just cut out. It cannot be my router messing up as I have others on the same wi-fi, and when it happens to me, it doesn't happen to them. I also get warnings in my Event Viewer every time it happens, leading me to believe it is an error...
  8. Keep getting warnings about DCOM

Keep getting warnings about DCOM: I am getting the following in EventViewer, and not sure why it is happening. Fresh reinstall of Windows. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The...
  9. Warnings keep crashing games

Warnings keep crashing games: When I play certain games, they randomly quit and warnings show up in the event viewer. How do I prevent this from happening? [IMG] [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warnings-keep-crashing-games/5caa9750-a582-47a3-89b4-104718c4e097
  10. Getting this security warning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting this security warning: As of today 9/10/16 when i open Edge Browser I get this warning: [img] I have done a full system scan with Avira and Malwarebytes which found no threats, It comes up with a beeping sound and i have to click backwards to get back to my home page. I ran Spybot S&D and it...