Windows 10: keep gettings coed 117000 and can not sign in to play the microsoft solitaire collection

Discus and support keep gettings coed 117000 and can not sign in to play the microsoft solitaire collection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have windows 10 with all updates and have done all the suggested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hjbellamybus, Dec 5, 2018.

1. keep gettings coed 117000 and can not sign in to play the microsoft solitaire collection

1. i have windows 10 with all updates and have done all the suggested

:)

hjbellamybus, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Glensab Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Dec 5, 2018
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi,

In playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10, you have to use your Xbox Profile which is automatically created once you sign in to the Xbox App.

If you prefer to play the Ad-free version of the game, you need to upgrade the game to a Premium version. In this version, you will have an option to play with your friends online.

To upgrade, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game, and then click the Menu button on the upper left corner of the screen.
    • Select Upgrade to Premium.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Loraine Mon, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

keep gettings coed 117000 and can not sign in to play the microsoft solitaire collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user

Source: Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique users | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

keep gettings coed 117000 and can not sign in to play the microsoft solitaire collection

1. keep gettings coed 117000 and can not sign in to play the microsoft solitaire collection - Similar Threads - keep gettings coed

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection keeps uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection keeps uninstalling: anyone know why my Microsoft ultimate solitaire collection keeps uninstalling itself every day? It just started about two weeks or so ago. I have to keep reinstalling it every day to play. I have the premium version. Win 10 with latest updates. Used to run fine, now......
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Keeps Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Keeps Crashing: I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my desktop computer. Last week, it worked just fine. Today, I tried to open it and it has problems. The app itself opens, but, when you try to actually open a game, it locks up and crashes while trying to load the mandatory ad. I...
  8. can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't sign in to Xbox to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Off and on, I get an error message when I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. Error message says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. Try again later." Error: Ox80072EFD. Option to play as Guest, or try again later. When I try again...
  9. cannot play microsoft solitaire collection when signed on as a visitor to computer

cannot play microsoft solitaire collection when signed on as a visitor to computer: I can only play Microsoft solitaire collection when I sign on as administrator. If I sign in as visitor cannot play Microsoft solitaire collection and cannot go to the app store...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keeps crashing.: Frequently during a Solitaire game the busy icon appears for a few seconds before the game shuts down completely. On restart the game continues from almost the same point. The crashes have only started recently (latest Windows update?) Following posted advice I ran the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 117000 in solitaire collection

2. error code 117000