Windows 10: Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

Discus and support Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by timthehuman, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is the latest, all windows update, Memtest is clear, disabled realtek, adjusted power setting to AMD balanced, all chipset updated, Did Mem diag, also motherboard BIOS updated, No overclocking, Re seated my wires, all my hardware put into place properly, my temps are pretty low. I've done multiple OS fresh install from USB a

:)

timthehuman, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Jasten Win User

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there. [​IMG]

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there. [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Jul 11, 2022
  3. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution

My laptop recently has a problem with the BSOD with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    It happens every 30 minutes and bothers me a lot.

I did some researches and have tried the following:
    1. Remove recent installed software
    2. Update drivers of Disk Drive in Device Manager
    (BTW, there's no IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers in the list, though it was shown on many online solutions I found.)
    3. update the video card driver
    4. Use the system manager to scan the disc with the script: sfc /scannow
    non of the above works

I also tried to upload the dmp file to identify the problem, but the latest dmp file I can get was generated 2 months ago.
    I followed the process on
    this page
    to ensure the minidmp is enabled, but still, no new dmp was generated.

I also saw the guidance on the page about what to do when minidmp is missing.

but I realized that I can't find my pagefile neither.

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there. 3da9da57-65ef-42ab-bc33-72f8efd440a1?upload=true.png

Please help me.

Here's the MSinfo and Spec:

MSinfo

Spec

Johnny Lin_CY, Jul 11, 2022
  4. axe0 Win User

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

Getting different multiple BSODs, please help

I reply whenever I am able to *Wink

Their are many different fixes for different BSOD crashes, it isn't really something I can simply add to a list of possible fixes for specific crashes (some are an exception), but it was already on the list for generic troubleshooting *Wink

Glad to hear your problem is solved, thank you for reporting back your solution Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there. :)

Thema:

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

1. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there. - Similar Threads - Keep having multiple

2. Cannot run .jar files, I've tried multiple solutions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run .jar files, I've tried multiple solutions.: I'm using Windows 10. I play Minecraft and I use a mod called Fabric API, it is a core library for other compatible mods. It needs regular updates and suddenly I cannot run the .jar files when downloading the new files. In fact I cannot run any .jar files for any mods at...
  3. Cannot run .jar files, I've tried multiple solutions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot run .jar files, I've tried multiple solutions.: I'm using Windows 10. I play Minecraft and I use a mod called Fabric API, it is a core library for other compatible mods. It needs regular updates and suddenly I cannot run the .jar files when downloading the new files. In fact I cannot run any .jar files for any mods at...
  4. Audio is crackling/popping and cuts out all the time. I've tried almost all solutions....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio is crackling/popping and cuts out all the time. I've tried almost all solutions....: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________CONCLUSION_________________________________________________________________________________________________________Your system appears to be having trouble handling...
  5. Audio is crackling/popping and cuts out all the time. I've tried almost all solutions....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is crackling/popping and cuts out all the time. I've tried almost all solutions....: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________CONCLUSION_________________________________________________________________________________________________________Your system appears to be having trouble handling...
  6. Audio is crackling/popping and cuts out all the time. I've tried almost all solutions....

7. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.: I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is...
  8. Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything: Hey community, I have been trying for almost a full day now to try and figure out what is wrong with my laptop. Over the last month I get BSOD's sometimes when using the computer no real pattern and almost always when doing a restart. They BSOD error can be different each...
  9. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution: My laptop recently has a problem with the BSOD with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION It happens every 30 minutes and bothers me a lot. I did some researches and have tried the following: 1. Remove recent installed software 2. Update drivers of Disk Drive in Device Manager...
  10. Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in...: Critical_Process_Died BSOD issue. Tried all the solutions out there but no luck in resolving the issue Tried almost every method but nothing worked...