Windows 10: Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently

Discus and support Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 15 running the latest version of Windows 10. Lately, I've been continuously having network problems. Randomly, my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elvin Ko, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Elvin Ko Win User

Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently

I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 15 running the latest version of Windows 10. Lately, I've been continuously having network problems. Randomly, my laptop wouldn't be able to access the internet, even when still connected to a wifi network. Each time, I run Windows Network Diagnostics, and every time it successfully resolves the problem, but it takes quite some time and it gets very annoying when I have to run it 5 times in the span of 10 minutes. Each time when in the "Resolving Problems" stage, it says "Reset the Wifi 2 adapter" and at the end in the "Issues Resolved" page where all of the things that were fixed are listed, it says that "default gateway is not available" and a green check mark next to it. Is there a way to stop having to run diagnostics every 2 minutes? Thanks in advance.

:)

Elvin Ko, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 23, 2019
  3. loosing frequently internet connection and repairing using Windows network diagnostic

I have a Dell processor Intel Core i5 4570 CPU 3.20Ghz, 8GB of memory, with Window 7 Ultimate 64bit Operating System running

Since I bought this second hand desktop I had experienced of this problem: Frequently I drop my internet connection and i have to reset my network adapter using Windows Network diagnostic. I've checked in my
    local area connection that I have Realtek PCI GBe Family Controller as Network

I think there's something wrong in my network setting but I don't know what to do

Can you please help me to solve my problem

Thank you

AndreaProti, Apr 23, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently

WiFi Connection Problem

Hello Claire,

For us to isolate the issue you are experiencing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did the issue started?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problem. Here's how to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that resolves the problem.

David Haz, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently - Similar Threads - Keep having problems

2. I'm having different BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having different BSOD very frequently: I bought a new PC about 3 months ago, everything is new. I mostly use it to play games and some 3D modeling but sometimes when I'm playing games they randomly crash or it just goes to a BSOD and I keep getting all these different ones, so far I've...
  3. I'm having different BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having different BSOD very frequently: I bought a new PC about 3 months ago, everything is new. I mostly use it to play games and some 3D modeling but sometimes when I'm playing games they randomly crash or it just goes to a BSOD and I keep getting all these different ones, so far I've...
  4. I'm having different BSOD very frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    try running Windows Network Diagnostics.: try running Windows Network Diagnostics. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/try-running-windows-network-diagnostics/fb68694e-e3a6-4279-b2a6-9f3b3425bf2a
  6. Have to keep resetting network, losing internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have to keep resetting network, losing internet connectivity: In the last few weeks I've suddenly had issues with losing network connectivity via Ethernet. Once I reset the network I have access for a day or 2 but then lose it again. My PC is approx. 10 years old but W10 and drivers have been kept up to date. I don't know if this is...
  7. Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t connect to Network after Running diagnostic test: I ran a diagnostic test and restarted my pc. Once it rebooted it looked all fine, besides my Pin wouldn’t load and it wouldn’t connect to my wifi. I’ve tried restarting it and everything but it just won’t connect and I’m in need of some help. I’m a newbie to computers and...
  8. having problems with getting network to respond and WI-FI to keep connected.

having problems with getting network to respond and WI-FI to keep connected.: I am having problems getting the network to respond and my wi-fi connection is being disconnected without any reason. I have HP tower, and copier/ printer, scanner. Help...
  9. I'm having a very weird problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a very weird problem: So my computer is making white noise. Not the hardware itself, it is digitally making it. It just randomly happens and won't go away. And it's not just pure white noise, there's some other types of noise as well. It just started yesterday. It isnt a problem with the...
  10. Having trouble connecting to the WiFi. Ran Windows Network Diagnostics. This is what it reads:

Having trouble connecting to the WiFi. Ran Windows Network Diagnostics. This is what it reads:: - Windows can’t communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server) - Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection I have already tried turning my firewall on and off as well as restarting several times, uninstalled my anti-virus software, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. having problem with windows network diagnostics