Windows 10: Keep having to reactivate windows 10

Discus and support Keep having to reactivate windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am getting more than a little annoyed with this now. Every day I get home from work and my windows 10 installation keeps prompting to activate it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Craig Beall, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Keep having to reactivate windows 10

I am getting more than a little annoyed with this now.

Every day I get home from work and my windows 10 installation keeps prompting to activate it.

So I end up using the troubleshooter which then "upgrades" and restarts windows and the problem is gone. Only to return from work the next day to the same kettle or crap situation all over again. Bear in mind this is a valid product key that is linked to my microsoft account. Its been working fine for a year now so why this all of a sudden?

You would think with the amount of money they charge you for the product it would at least work properly.

One day I will just put the machine through the wall.

Can anyone sort this out for me or do I just continue to pull my hair out and curse at this defunct product?

:)

Craig Beall, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Keep having to reactivate windows 10

Delta6326, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Keep having to reactivate windows 10

1. Keep having to reactivate windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keep having reactivate

2. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?: I had windows 11 on my SSD and I brought it to a PC repair shop. They wiped the drive and asked me if i wanted windows 10 or 11 on it. I decided to go back to windows 10. Every few days now I get the Active windows in the bottom right. I have to go into activation settings...
  3. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?: I had windows 11 on my SSD and I brought it to a PC repair shop. They wiped the drive and asked me if i wanted windows 10 or 11 on it. I decided to go back to windows 10. Every few days now I get the Active windows in the bottom right. I have to go into activation settings...
  4. Why do I have to keep reactivating windows every few days?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Reactivating Windows 10

Reactivating Windows 10: Hi, I have changed hardware on my device (The motherboard), tried reactivating trough the troubleshooter. It recognizes my device, but when I hit activate. "We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. " I tried all week with same outcome. When I tried trough...
  6. windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro keeps asking for reactivation everyday ..... ?: why is windows asking e to reactivate every day even 2 or 3 times a day / please help i upgraded from 8 pro to 10 pro . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-keeps-asking-for-reactivation/4b499c94-9e2d-4f79-b4da-645ce167a86b
  7. Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning

Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Education licence key and for the past 2 weeks, every morning I would have to reactivate windows with the troubleshooter, it would work and activate but then the next morning it would say Windows is not activated again. I have no made any...
  8. Having trouble with Windows 10 Reactivation

Having trouble with Windows 10 Reactivation: Hello everyone, I recently reset my laptop through Windows 10. As we all know that every laptop has the preinstalled Windows nowadays. Done several times before for clean startup. After resetting my laptop, I realised that Windows 10 is not activated and I tried through...
  9. Secure boot keeps reactivating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure boot keeps reactivating: Hi, I got Windows 10 and Linux Mint on a dual boot, and since install Windows 10, I've realized that when I disable secure boot, it will sudden reactivate and my F12 "Boot menu" key will also disable, I don't know why this happens, it never happened when I had windows 7....
  10. Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself

Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself: Hello , so i have this problem , i disables windows update service as a measure to NOT get the latest update of WIN 10 , because this creators update or ... whatever is called messes up something in my pc , and messes my vr setup or the bluetooth or some stuff which i can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have to reactivate windows

2. why do i have to reactivate windows all the time