Windows 10: Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode

Discus and support Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, My Surface Pro keep entering the Bitlocker recovery mode once booting. However, after I entered the correct recovery code and reboot, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CheungGary, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode

Hi Everyone,

My Surface Pro keep entering the Bitlocker recovery mode once booting. However, after I entered the correct recovery code and reboot, it keep re-entering the same mode and cannot start up Windows properly. Please help! Thank you very much.

:)

CheungGary, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Bitlocker Recovery Loop termination

Hi Usman420,

The concern that you're having about the Bitlocker Recovery is best suited for the IT Pro users in
    TechNet. We have found some threads related to it, we suggest checking this
    link for more information. If the suggestion did not work
    for you, you can post your own query on it.

Regards.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode

bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode

1. Keep looping the Bitlocker recovery mode - Similar Threads - Keep looping Bitlocker

2. Bitlocker recovery just keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery just keeps looping: I am running Windows 11 on my home PC. This morning, after reboot, the BitLocker recovery page appeared. I looked up my recovery key, entered it, and hot "Continue". The boot screen came back up quickly followed by a screen that says "Automatic Repair -- Your PC did not start...
  3. Bitlocker recovery just keeps looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery just keeps looping: I am running Windows 11 on my home PC. This morning, after reboot, the BitLocker recovery page appeared. I looked up my recovery key, entered it, and hot "Continue". The boot screen came back up quickly followed by a screen that says "Automatic Repair -- Your PC did not start...
  4. Bitlocker recovery key loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key loop: Hello,My pc shut down suddenly and after turning it on again it went into the bitlocker recovery page. It used to have the "skip this drive" option but I can't see it after entering the recovery key and it's looping it back to the recovery page again no matter what. I have 1...
  5. Bitlocker recovery key loop

Bitlocker recovery key loop: Hello,My pc shut down suddenly and after turning it on again it went into the bitlocker recovery page. It used to have the "skip this drive" option but I can't see it after entering the recovery key and it's looping it back to the recovery page again no matter what. I have 1...
  6. BitLocker Key recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Key recovery loop: After resetting my computer, my computer entered a bitlocker recovery loop. Pressing escape and F11 do not take me to an alternative screen to escape the loop. The bitlocker recovery screen is not accepting my bitlocker key. How can I continue resetting my computer? I wanted...
  7. BitLocker Key recovery loop

BitLocker Key recovery loop: After resetting my computer, my computer entered a bitlocker recovery loop. Pressing escape and F11 do not take me to an alternative screen to escape the loop. The bitlocker recovery screen is not accepting my bitlocker key. How can I continue resetting my computer? I wanted...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Mode: My Bitlocker has been triggered in the safe boot mode and unfortunately I can't recover the Bitlocker Recovery Key/Password. I have tried all the options of recovering the the Bitlocker Recovery Key but the results aren't positive. The only option left now is to erase all the...
  9. Bitlocker Recovery Mode

Bitlocker Recovery Mode: My Bitlocker has been triggered in the safe boot mode and unfortunately I can't recover the Bitlocker Recovery Key/Password. I have tried all the options of recovering the the Bitlocker Recovery Key but the results aren't positive. The only option left now is to erase all the...
  10. Bitlocker Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g3 15 looping eindows biocker

2. how to bitlocker recovery key looping looping