Windows 10: Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself.

Discus and support Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Windows 10 updated yesterday to install Windows Edge again (had to do a full re-installation of windows 10 from the ground up after it got corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZeeGee__, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself.

My Windows 10 updated yesterday to install Windows Edge again (had to do a full re-installation of windows 10 from the ground up after it got corrupted on my laptop a few days after the update not sure if it's related but I also had similar internet issues after it updated last time except with no msn link).

Ever since it updated, my internet goes out for just my laptop (everything still connected and works fine) and I get a notification telling me that theirs something wrong with my internet and I need to login to my internet. clicking it takes me to a msn page telling me to set Windows edge as my default browser and my internet is restored. When I click no, the issue comes back a few minutes later. It may just be a coincidence, I'm not sure.

Happened again twice a little bit before this and got an error code after clicking it this time that said:

"http:www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect
    Application not found"

submitted by /u/ZeeGee__
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZeeGee__, Aug 31, 2020

2. WIN 10 Edge & Internet Sites Visits

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself.

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself.

1. Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself. - Similar Threads - Keep loosing internet

2. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself: What should I do and when I go out of microsoft edge the screen is black and onlt shows the taskbar and recycling bin icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-keeps-on-closing-by-itself/c52b5c4c-5c9a-4cad-bd20-90fbe2c7cc31
  3. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself: What should I do and when I go out of microsoft edge the screen is black and onlt shows the taskbar and recycling bin icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-keeps-on-closing-by-itself/c52b5c4c-5c9a-4cad-bd20-90fbe2c7cc31
  4. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself: Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to come here to ask for help. Every single time, whenever I play any game on my PC the network works and then out of nowhere the...
  6. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself: Why does my internet keep disconnecting at random intervals? I've had this problem for a few years now and after finally getting annoyed, I decided to come here to ask for help. Every single time, whenever I play any game on my PC the network works and then out of nowhere the...
  7. Internet keeps randomly disconneting by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Loosing Internet

Loosing Internet: My desktop shows that there is no internet. When checking the Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, they show that there is internet activity. I have a router/modem from my supplier, Spectrum, and to get internet back to the desktop, I need to disconnect the router/modem for a short...
  9. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  10. keep loosing internet

keep loosing internet: after the third upgrade and trying this and that I have had to go back to win 7. I keep loosing my internet connection and tried all the realtek lan drivers(from gigabyte mother board disk, driver genius, uninstalled and let win 10 find it). I keep getting an error message...