Windows 10: keep loosing internet

Discus and support keep loosing internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; after the third upgrade and trying this and that I have had to go back to win 7. I keep loosing my internet connection and tried all the realtek lan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by toppergraph, Aug 1, 2015.

1. keep loosing internet

after the third upgrade and trying this and that I have had to go back to win 7. I keep loosing my internet connection and tried all the realtek lan drivers(from gigabyte mother board disk, driver genius, uninstalled and let win 10 find it).
    I keep getting an error message "unable to install driver failer". when i switch back to win 7 all is fine.I have tried the gigabyte download drivers still no good any ideas anyone?.
    To cap it all the TP-Link wireless card does not yet have a win 10 driver(cheacked with manufacturer ,comming soon) so can not use that.
    Help Topper.

:)

toppergraph, Aug 1, 2015

2. why doI keep loosing my internet connection..olny happened when I switched to windows 10

More often than not when a device isn't working it is because the driver has become corrupted. Re-installing a fresh copy should help

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available. For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here Updating a driver.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...ardware-that-isnt-working-properly?SignedIn=1

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 1, 2015
  3. why doI keep loosing my internet connection..olny happened when I switched to windows 10

why do I keep loosing my internet connection on window 10? never on 8.1

YvonneDiSandro, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

keep loosing internet

1. keep loosing internet - Similar Threads - keep loosing internet

2. Windows 11 keep loosing wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep loosing wifi: HiI've recently went from Windows 10 to 11 and I have an issueMy PC keep disconnecting from the WI-FI it can goes from once a day to once every 20 min.Most of the time, turning on then off airplane mode fix it, but it will disconnect again in a few.I've tried everything to...
  3. WiFi connection, keep loosing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection, keep loosing: Suddenly I could not connect with my wifi. It connected with my tablet and another computer. When I looked at the little icon at the bottom right next to the battery status icon, instead of the little curved things coming out, it showed a circle that looked something like...
  4. Loosing access to internet all the time.

Loosing access to internet all the time.: On a wifi network I have to do the network repair every 5 minutes in order to keep contact with internet. It seems that is something wrong with the network card in the computer. How to repair?...
  5. Loosing Internet

Loosing Internet: My desktop shows that there is no internet. When checking the Ethernet and Wi-Fi adapters, they show that there is internet activity. I have a router/modem from my supplier, Spectrum, and to get internet back to the desktop, I need to disconnect the router/modem for a short...
  6. Randomly loosing internet connection

Randomly loosing internet connection: Hi! Lately, I have been facing a problem with win 10. The surfacing problem is that randomly, windows stops being able to reach any network. Checking the settings though through the UI as well as through ipconfig, the network seems to still be well configured to connect...
  7. Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep loosing internet after Edge installed itself.: My Windows 10 updated yesterday to install Windows Edge again (had to do a full re-installation of windows 10 from the ground up after it got corrupted on my laptop a few days after the update not sure if it's related but I also had similar internet issues after it updated...
  8. pc keeps loosing connection

pc keeps loosing connection: Hello, I am currently running windows 10 and I am having a connection issue. I will be gaming/streaming fine for a few hours then all of a sudden I loose connection for literally a split second. It's so fast that when I go to click on my network icon in the task bar it...
  9. Loosing internet connection

Loosing internet connection: Odd issue, internet keeps disconnecting, sometimes only 15-30min between sometimes hours between. The wireless shows as connected and diagnostic doesnt help. only thing that helps is to disable and enable it OR wait for a few min and it usually comes back on its own....
  10. internet is incredibly slow or loose connection

internet is incredibly slow or loose connection: After I downloaded Windows 10 pro, downloading anything from the internet is incredibly slow or I loose connection completely. Please advise. Thanks, 16565