Windows 10: Keep losing audio

Discus and support Keep losing audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Support, Whenever I watch YouTube or interact with anything that has to do with sound. Sound plays for a little bit, like 10-15 seconds,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by N3wtotheC0de, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Keep losing audio

Hello Support,

Whenever I watch YouTube or interact with anything that has to do with sound. Sound plays for a little bit, like 10-15 seconds, sometimes longer. After that I have to lower the volume and raise it back up in order to get sound. Whenever I lose sound I have to keep restarting the process.

Any help will be appreciated. Personally I think this is a hardware issue. I have tried restarting my PC, reinstalling the drivers, searching for solutions, and so on.

Thanks!

Carl Begert

:)

N3wtotheC0de, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 12, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Keep losing audio

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Keep losing audio

1. Keep losing audio - Similar Threads - Keep losing audio

2. Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11: I recently got a new Logitech Zone Vibe 125, which comes with an USB bluetooth adapter. I use it mostly for work, I make/receive phone calls or meeting through Zoom, and sometimes I listen to music during my free time.The audio will sometimes just disconnect out of nowhere, I...
  3. Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset keeps losing audio on Windows 11: I recently got a new Logitech Zone Vibe 125, which comes with an USB bluetooth adapter. I use it mostly for work, I make/receive phone calls or meeting through Zoom, and sometimes I listen to music during my free time.The audio will sometimes just disconnect out of nowhere, I...
  4. Airpods keep losing audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods keep losing audio.: I have had this problem for weeks now. My airpods don't necessarily disconnect from the device but lose audio. It only works again after i disconnect and connect again, but it goes back to no audio in about 10 minutes, sometimes even in 5. I have an Asus VivoBook X509JA.30....
  5. I keep losing the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep losing the Internet: For about 12 years I have been operating my HP Windows laptop now Windows 10 with my modem/router in another room. Now, all of a sudden, I keep getting "No Internet Access." I try disconnecting and reconnecting. Sometimes this works and all will be well for a while. Then I...
  6. losing HDMI audio

losing HDMI audio: Hi, On my Intel NUC with i3-4010U, using Windows 10 Education 1090, build 18363.720 The only way I can get audio over HDMI: - remove the IntelR Display Audio driver which provides audio to my Philips TV Date 18-mar-2019, version 10.0.18362.1 and also with some older...
  7. Audio Losing Sync In Videos

Audio Losing Sync In Videos: OS: v1809, build 17763.973 Within the last week, videos I was watching with the program MPC-HC started losing sync fairly quickly in videos. Then, today, while simply watching a 5 minute YouTube video, as the video progressed it started losing sync. Other symptom: when...
  8. Audio and video losing sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio and video losing sync: Any video I try to watch on my pc is losing sync, in about 6 minutes the delay is big (about 2s), doesn't matter if it's on VLC, on chrome (youtube, netflix, amazon prime). Already tried to reinstall the drivers (realtek) and installed the generic windows drivers. Tried...
  9. Keep Losing audio drivers??

Keep Losing audio drivers??: I've got a HP Probook 6560b running Win 10 current build to 2019. There are 2 users, myself and my wife on it. All my wife uses it for is general browsing/social media etc but very little audio unless it's on social media for the most part. Sometimes after using it and...
  10. Receiver loses audio signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receiver loses audio signal: Since the last windows 10 update (1809) , my HTPC's receiver keeps changing inputs from the HDMI Plug to Analog when I dont have any audio playing on the computer. as soon as I turn on a source though, the receiver clicks and starts to play audio from the PC's HDMI...