Windows 10: Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting?

Discus and support Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place to post? Used Real World Cursor Editor (Download RealWorld Cursor Editor - free - latest version) to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Dec 26, 2017.

1. flycaster Win User

Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting?

Not sure if this is the right place to post?
    Used Real World Cursor Editor (Download RealWorld Cursor Editor - free - latest version) to change the color of my cursor on the latest update of W10. However, every time that the computer is closed and then re-booted, the cursor color and setting (Windows Inverted-extra-large) revert to a more standard setting and the color is black. In order to get the colored cursor back I have to: Control Panel>Ease of Access>Hardware and Sound>Device and Printers>Mouse>Pointers. Also I am using a Logitech M570 mouse with Logiteck Setpoint.

:)

flycaster, Dec 26, 2017

2. windows 10 install frozen with no cursor

I have had similar problems, no cursor and also keep losing internet

edwardmarasi, Dec 26, 2017
  3. windows photo app.

didn't change a single thing, still lose colors, press edit on the windows photo app , colors come back, close, loses color.

christiandallaire, Dec 26, 2017
Thema:

Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting?

1. Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting? - Similar Threads - Keep losing colored

2. Cursor loses grip on docs & files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor loses grip on docs & files: For several months I’ve had a problem on my laptop: when I hold the cursor on the top bar of a document or web browser to move it or change its shape, the cursor seems to slip and the object stops moving or suddenly expands to full screen. Sometimes the cursor grip fails to...
  3. re-boot loses documents folder, desktop shortcuts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re-boot loses documents folder, desktop shortcuts...: I re-booted and now file explorer shows 1 file in my documents folder. 70 of the 100 desktop shortcuts are gone. None of my startup application as shown in Task Manager were started. OneDrive says I need to create an account; I've been using OneDrive for a couple years. Are...
  4. Change cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change cursor color: Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace with the normal aero, but i an't find out how to get just a black aero... here's a video showing what happens when i try......
  5. Help with my cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my cursor color: I changed my cursor to a cross, and when I hover over my desktop it changes and becomes seethough (kind of) its annoying and idk how to fix it I tried changing my ease of access stetting still no fix, please help I just want it to be a solid black cursor submitted by...
  6. Color of highlighted cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  7. Window Cursor Color

Window Cursor Color: How to change window cursor color and text color? I need a yellow background and a black text... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-cursor-color/b40a5ebe-fc8e-4acb-b98a-a245827b8b20
  8. Text Cursor Color

Text Cursor Color: Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-color/f539ebd9-f90e-4258-9354-3fae4a25200b
  9. Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.: Running dual monitors in Win 10 and when going through the Color calibration steps on monitor #2 (Control panel / Display / Calibrate color) the settings stick as long as the 2nd monitor is active. If I switch to single display (Windows Key + P / PC Screen only) then the...
  10. Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info: Hi there. I had been dual-booting between win 7 and win 10. That part was working fine, but I was unhappy wth my win 10 installation. So I erased the partition and reinstalled it. First sign of trouble: It didn't detect my win 7 installation. But it was there (I already got...