Windows 10: Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting?

Discus and support Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure if this is the right place to post? Used Real World Cursor Editor (Download RealWorld Cursor Editor - free - latest version) to change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flycaster, Dec 26, 2017.

1. flycaster Win User

Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting?

Not sure if this is the right place to post?
    Used Real World Cursor Editor (Download RealWorld Cursor Editor - free - latest version) to change the color of my cursor on the latest update of W10. However, every time that the computer is closed and then re-booted, the cursor color and setting (Windows Inverted-extra-large) revert to a more standard setting and the color is black. In order to get the colored cursor back I have to: Control Panel>Ease of Access>Hardware and Sound>Device and Printers>Mouse>Pointers. Also I am using a Logitech M570 mouse with Logiteck Setpoint.

:)

flycaster, Dec 26, 2017

2. windows 10 install frozen with no cursor

I have had similar problems, no cursor and also keep losing internet

edwardmarasi, Dec 26, 2017
  3. windows photo app.

didn't change a single thing, still lose colors, press edit on the windows photo app , colors come back, close, loses color.

christiandallaire, Dec 26, 2017
Thema:

Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting?

1. Keep losing colored cursor on re-booting? - Similar Threads - Keep losing colored

2. re-boot loses documents folder, desktop shortcuts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re-boot loses documents folder, desktop shortcuts...: I re-booted and now file explorer shows 1 file in my documents folder. 70 of the 100 desktop shortcuts are gone. None of my startup application as shown in Task Manager were started. OneDrive says I need to create an account; I've been using OneDrive for a couple years. Are...
  3. Change cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change cursor color: Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace with the normal aero, but i an't find out how to get just a black aero... here's a video showing what happens when i try......
  4. Help with my cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my cursor color: I changed my cursor to a cross, and when I hover over my desktop it changes and becomes seethough (kind of) its annoying and idk how to fix it I tried changing my ease of access stetting still no fix, please help I just want it to be a solid black cursor submitted by...
  5. Color of highlighted cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  6. Window Cursor Color

Window Cursor Color: How to change window cursor color and text color? I need a yellow background and a black text... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-cursor-color/b40a5ebe-fc8e-4acb-b98a-a245827b8b20
  7. Text Cursor Color

Text Cursor Color: Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-color/f539ebd9-f90e-4258-9354-3fae4a25200b
  8. Keep losing audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keep losing audio: Hello Support, Whenever I watch YouTube or interact with anything that has to do with sound. Sound plays for a little bit, like 10-15 seconds, sometimes longer. After that I have to lower the volume and raise it back up in order to get sound. Whenever I lose sound I have to...
  9. Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor setup, Monitor #2 keeps losing color calibration.: Running dual monitors in Win 10 and when going through the Color calibration steps on monitor #2 (Control panel / Display / Calibrate color) the settings stick as long as the 2nd monitor is active. If I switch to single display (Windows Key + P / PC Screen only) then the...
  10. Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 keeps losing dual boot info: Hi there. I had been dual-booting between win 7 and win 10. That part was working fine, but I was unhappy wth my win 10 installation. So I erased the partition and reinstalled it. First sign of trouble: It didn't detect my win 7 installation. But it was there (I already got...