Windows 10: Keep losing web connectivity since 1511 upgrade

Discus and support Keep losing web connectivity since 1511 upgrade in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the upgrade to 1511 came through I have started randomly losing my connection to the web. At random moments Chrome stops being able to load or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ricecrispies, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Keep losing web connectivity since 1511 upgrade

Since the upgrade to 1511 came through I have started randomly losing my connection to the web. At random moments Chrome stops being able to load or update pages from the web. I then find that Edge cannot load pages from the web either. They can however continue to load pages from my local web server (Wampserver) running on the same machine. I am also able to continue getting replies to ping requests sent to sites on the internet, so it is not that I have no network connection. The only remedy I have found has been to reboot. Is there a proper cure for this problem, or at least a better workaround than rebooting?

:)

ricecrispies, Dec 16, 2015

2. WiFi Connections

Since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I keep losing my WiFi connections. Can someone help?

BrendaYeager, Dec 16, 2015
  3. JSR8860 Win User
    Keep losing Web (internet) connections

While there were no issues identified with any of my network adapters a run of my Lenovo updates did reveal there was a new Power Management driver. I've read on a number of blogs there maybe an issue between internet connections and power management.
    So I've updated my Lenovo Power Management drivers and will have to see.

JSR8860, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

Keep losing web connectivity since 1511 upgrade

1. Keep losing web connectivity since 1511 upgrade - Similar Threads - Keep losing web

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  4. I keep losing connection.

I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  5. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  6. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  7. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  8. WiFi Keeps Losing Connectivity to the Internet while connected to an AP since KB4338819

WiFi Keeps Losing Connectivity to the Internet while connected to an AP since KB4338819: My internet access has gone up and down like a yo-yo since installing this update. The WiFi connection is fine, but I continuously receive site timed out errors on web pages, when the site is fine on other devices in the same location on the same wireless AP. The one time I...
  9. Web Page Losing Connection

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Losing Connection: I am losing my webpage frequently. Then I need to click on "Recover Webpage". I am also receiving up to 70 spam mails a day. I am presently using internet explorer 11. I do not know where to start to fix this. I am using Norton Security, CCleaner, Malwarebytes anti-Malware,...
  10. Ethernet keeps losing connection

Ethernet keeps losing connection: Ethernet keeps losing connection for some reason. I thought it was wireless as the picture shows. [img] it looks like it's wireless can't connect and this is happening with Ethernet is connected. It loses connection once every 2 minutes and that's no joke and lasts for a...