Windows 10: Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10

Discus and support Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i recently installed window 10 on my computer and wifi connection keep disconnecting automatically after few minutes, when i restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AfzaalHussain, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10

Hello everyone,

i recently installed window 10 on my computer and wifi connection keep disconnecting automatically after few minutes, when i restart computer then working fine but again lose connection after few minutes and continue story. I have tried all available solutions on internet like, troubleshooting, update or reinstall driver, power management, Configration etc. But still facing the same problem its a reall headache for me. Your help will help me alot. Looking forward to solutions. Thank you.

:)

AfzaalHussain, Jul 4, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Laptop loses wifi connection and often is difficult to connect.

My HP laptop running windows Ten has developed and annoying habit of losing the wifi connection. Often times it will not reconnect or it takes multiple attempts to get it connected. Many times, I can be right next to the router or to the personal hot spot and it will still not connect.
    Many times rebooting will allow me to reconnect, but it is happening multiple times in a day. Any suggestions?

txstoby, Jul 4, 2020
  3. KenLunn Win User
    Wifi connection keeps losing the internet

I have checked the box to have my home Wifi router connected automatically, but I keep losing the internet connection. Is there another setting I should use?

I am using Windows 10 on an Acer Aspire E1-571. Windows was updated a couple of days ago.

KenLunn, Jul 4, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10

Randomly losing internet connection on a wifi network

Is that ipv4 pool for DHCP? I usually set fixed IP addresses outside dynamic pool (so above .64 in your case)

Other solutions: like Superfly suggested, new wifi adapter (USB solutions in your case), and found one old HP thread... uninstalling HP hotkeys worked for someone - looks like app was messing with physical key...)

AndreTen, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10

1. Keep losing wifi connection on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keep losing wifi

2. Keep losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep losing internet connection: I have an Asus TUF laptop running Windows 11 version 23H2 OS Build 22631.3235. For the past few weeks it’s been losing the internet connection, and I have to restart to get back online. It was happening once every day, and is now getting more frequent. Can someone tell me the...
  3. Bluetooth keeps losing connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth keeps losing connection.: Hello everyone,My Bluetooth loses connection constantly. That is the phenomenon of losing connection and then having it back continuously, causing bluetooth connected devices such as keyboards and headphones to work intermittently. Can anyone tell me how to fix...
  4. ICS causing WIFI to keep losing connection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ICS causing WIFI to keep losing connection on Windows 10: I noticed when ICS is enabled from WIFI to my LAN It causes my WIFI to keep reconnecting to my AP though once ICS is disabled all is good. and all my drivers are updated I made sure of that OS: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.804 Here is something I found in the Event...
  5. Losing WiFi connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Losing WiFi connection: Hello, I have an Asus Vivobook laptop, running on Windows 10, and I’ve recently started having problems with the WiFI. When I switch it on, I’m connected to my network. I use the internet and less than 5 minutes later, the signal drops out. When I go on to the networks...
  6. WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.

WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.: I constantly lose connection whilst doing anything on my computer. It is always just connection lost --> click on wifi --> see "No Internet, secured" --> press disconnect --> then reconnect and it magically is working again in tip-top shape, I don't even have to wait 5...
  7. Losing wifi connection

Losing wifi connection: Both my laptop and PC with windows 10 have been are struggling to with connecting to wifi. It was a few weeks ago after a windows 10 update I started noticing the problem. Try contacting Microsoft tech support and they keep promising a level 2 tech support person will contact...
  8. Frequently lose the WiFi connection

Frequently lose the WiFi connection: Several times a day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that there are no wireless networks, although there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter solves the problem after giving...
  9. Frequently losing WiFi Connection

Frequently losing WiFi Connection: Several times per day, the wireless connection on my Windows 10 laptop will suddenly stop working. If I check my WiFi, it tells me that no wireless networks are found, despite the fact that there should be multiple strong signals. Running the troubleshooter fixes the problem...
  10. Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection

Laptop keeps losing WIFI connection: Hi all, Ever since I updated to Windows 10, my laptop struggles to hold a strong connection (sometimes any connection at all) to my Virgin Media router. Even if I am sitting in the same room as my router, the connection is weak and often disconnects, with a connection...