Windows 10: keep on getting a pop up from mcafee

Discus and support keep on getting a pop up from mcafee in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i keep on getting a pop up from McAfee i dont how or why THanks Amy Sosinsky... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmySosinsky, Apr 5, 2021.

1. keep on getting a pop up from mcafee

i keep on getting a pop up from McAfee i dont how or why

THanks

Amy Sosinsky

:)

AmySosinsky, Apr 5, 2021

2. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Getting rid of McAfee from the computer

Not to suggest you take any action as a result of the commands below because you can really mess things up, but I'm curious what output you get when you execute these commands from a command prompt after you have completely uninstalled McAfee:

cd\
    dir *mcafee*.* /s

mjohnsonn2, Apr 5, 2021
  4. keep on getting a pop up from mcafee

Block the McAfee renewal pop-up

Hi Wil,

Thank you for your helpful response.

I have followed the steps in the first link but have not installed Malwarebytes Free yet. I was waiting to see if the McAfee renewal pop-up is gone. So far so good!

So you recommend installing Malwarebytes Free?

Thanks again Wil,

Laurie

Laurie_7420, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

keep on getting a pop up from mcafee

1. keep on getting a pop up from mcafee - Similar Threads - keep getting pop

2. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  3. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping McAfee pop ups: Hi thereI am trying to stop the McAfee pop ups that say my computer is not covered when I now have Norton security. I tried going into settings to turn them off and they are already turned off. It is getting really annoying! Would be grateful for any help....thanks...
  4. Stopping McAfee pop ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. McAfee Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    McAfee Pop up: I do not and never have had Mcafee installed on my PC. I started getting a pop up today See below. Defiantly a virus. I've run Defender and Malwarebytes, neither one finds and removes it. This has been listed earlier but neither of the fixes offered works. Is anyone else...
  6. McAfee Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    McAfee Pop up: I do not and never have had Mcafee installed on my PC. I started getting a pop up today See below. Defiantly a virus. I've run Defender and Malwarebytes, neither one finds and removes it. This has been listed earlier but neither of the fixes offered works. Is anyone else...
  7. McAfee security pop-up.

McAfee security pop-up.: I have a MS Surface Pro 3. I get a McAfee pop-up throughout every day telling me my computer is unprotected. What do I need to do, or how can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-security-pop-up/2182bd3b-40c2-4651-af32-dcd92c82b992
  8. I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm getting a message pop up every 1 second from mcafee: Help, I've gone into a website and then it tried sending risky connections and now mcafee is popping up showing Google chrome is trying to get to a risky connection and hackers, please help me, I'm getting anxiety....
  9. McAfee Pop up

McAfee Pop up: I keep receiving a pop up in $ when I am in the UK advising me to buy Mcafee and update to a 2.5x faster microsoft experience. I already have a subscription to Mcafee which I update a couple of months ago. Can anyone advise how I stop these pop ups as they appear when I am...
  10. POP-UP MESSAGES/ADS/NUISANCE FROM MCAFEE

POP-UP MESSAGES/ADS/NUISANCE FROM MCAFEE: I have recently emailed Microsoft regarding pop-up messages (thinking that it is Microsoft's problem and not mine that the above subject is still happening each and every time that I go onto my computer). The ads were small but are now blocking at least a quarter of my...