Windows 10: Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date"

Discus and support Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to add my work email account on my desktop but kept on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FendySGP, Aug 28, 2019.

1. FendySGP Win User

Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date"

Hi,

I've been trying to add my work email account on my desktop but kept on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date".

I even tried many times 'updating' the password when prompted (Attention required: Pls. update the password for this account).

My desktop is running on Windows 10 Home.

:)

FendySGP, Aug 28, 2019

2. Unable to sync my Rediffmail account to the mail app on Windows 10 - Error: "Your Rediffmail settings are out of date".

Hi Deepak,

The error messages in Windows 10 Mail app about an out-of-date account settings can be caused by an incorrect password or a certificate error. To rectify such issue, we suggest that you follow the steps listed in this

article
    which talks about the error messages that you are receiving.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Marie Ave Win User
    error message "account settings are out of date" in windows 10 mail

Hi Rick,

It is possible that you have recently made changes on your account settings like password that is why you are getting the "account settings are out of date" error.

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the Your
    account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10
    article. Under this article, you can also see
    Special instruction for other accounts column for syncing your Yahoo Mail account.

Let us know how it goes.

Marie Ave, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date"

error message "account settings are out of date" in windows 10 mail

I have not made any changes to the account in many months other than recently deleting and adding the account again to try and fix the problem. The problems just started a day ago. The troubleshooting steps did not help. I wasn't able to see anything regarding
    SSL. The special instructions for Yahoo didn't work either.

RichardGeske, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date"

1. Keep on getting error message "your 'mail' account settings are out of date" - Similar Threads - Keep getting error

2. I keep getting the message "Your Icloud account is out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting the message "Your Icloud account is out of date".: I have spoken to Apple which assured me it is not. I have also spoken to Microsoft 365 as I have office 365, and Microsoft regarding sending and receiving mail. No one can help me. I am not receiving all my emails or able to send them all. I have also spoken to Microsoft...
  3. Your account settings are out of date - Mail App Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account settings are out of date - Mail App Error: Hi, So updated to latest version of Windows last week 10.0.19041 build 19041. After that update, all my accounts, gmail and university, are automatically logging out after every restart. When I open mail app, it shows up Caution sign on each account stating "Your gmail...
  4. for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date

for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date: for outlook keep getting message your settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-outlook-keep-getting-message-your-settings-are/a9cffd3a-b344-4959-95a7-98b406ce5565
  5. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  6. Your G-Mail account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your G-Mail account settings are out of date: Help please. I've been getting subject message for past 2 weeks or so "Your G-Mail account settings are out of date". I've tried all suggestions as recommended in popups but negative results. Each time I "fix" the problem note says problem fixed it reappears. This issues...
  7. Mail "Your settings are out of date,"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail "Your settings are out of date,": Hello, My name is Luke, and my Mail app on Windows 10 will not work with my iCloud email address it says "Your iCloud settings are out of date," so I try to fix it but seconds later it is coming up again. Please could you help me? Thanks...
  8. error message "account settings are out of date" in windows 10 mail

error message "account settings are out of date" in windows 10 mail: Windows10 mail says my sbcglobal,net account settings are out of date. When I sign in I am asked to agree to OpenID and OAuth terms. I agree and it goes to a black screen that says "fixing account". Then I get a small white screen that says "something went wrong" "We're...
  9. I keep getting a spurious error message "Your account settings are out of date."

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting a spurious error message "Your account settings are out of date.": This is in Windows 10, both before and after the latest round of updates. I have looked at every account setting I could find, and nothing is out of date. I have changed a few settings, then changed them back but that didn't help....
  10. Can't sign in to Outlook - error message Your account settings are out of date in Mail or...

Can't sign in to Outlook - error message Your account settings are out of date in Mail or...: It says to make sure password is OK - no problem there. Check Security Certificate but can't do that without signing in to Outlook which won't let me in. Appreciate help on this thanks...