Windows 10: Keep on getting fltmgr.sys BSODs after installing windows from a boot drive

Discus and support Keep on getting fltmgr.sys BSODs after installing windows from a boot drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed the latest version of windows 10 on my PC using a boot drive the SSD was previously empty, and everytime I set up the computer, it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielMoolman, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Keep on getting fltmgr.sys BSODs after installing windows from a boot drive

I installed the latest version of windows 10 on my PC using a boot drive the SSD was previously empty, and everytime I set up the computer, it would crash every few minutes while saying “fltmgr.sys”. I have tried this several times, wiping my drive in between, and even bought a new SSD, but still nothing. I’ve checked online, and the solutions always boil down to either reverting to an older update, deleting third party software and resetting the drives. I’ve tried all three and none of them work. They say there are two potential causes: Corrupt drives or faulty hardware. I know its not the hardware as the parts are brand new and we can run other oprating systems like Linux, and it can’t be corrupt files on my drive as it’s been the same issue on two seperate hard drives. Is there any way I can repair this/install Windows in a way that does not cause this?

:)

DanielMoolman, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Rogerz_H Win User

HELP : BsOD error on boot: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (NETwew02.sys)

Hello,

Operating system: Windows 8.1

Laptop: HP ProBook 450 G1

Few days ago Windows did some upgrades, ever since i keep getting the

BsOD error on boot: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (NETwew02.sys),

and i can manage to boot the system only on Safe Mode.

I read that it's about the Intel Wifi driver... i downloaded a new driver from HP page, uninstalled the existing one, deleted the NETwew02.sys from the drivers folder and Registry also and installed the new one. The laptop booted normally once and then the
    same BsOD error again and again....

Any suggestions ?? Plz help

Thanks

Roger

Rogerz_H, Mar 9, 2021
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Keep on getting fltmgr.sys BSODs after installing windows from a boot drive

Trouble installing windows 7 on RAID in UEFI

As the title says, I'm trying to install Windows on a RAID array in uefi on my Maximus V Formula. When using legacy ROM I can install just fine but I go into CSM and change settings to UEFI only, I can build the array in the UEFI Raid driver (IRST tab in "BIOS") but the array does not show up in the boot menu and when I try to install windows (boot from UEFI DVD drive), The drive does not show up in the Windows install. The next thing I tried was to enable UEFI and legacy oprom in CSM, boot from UEFI DVD drive and install to the RAID array (probably detected by legacy oprom) and it will install. After first reboot, Windows Boot manager will show up as an option in the BIOS boot menu so I set that as first boot device and reboot. I will get to the starting windows screen and then BSOD (too quick to get codes) The last thing I tried was Changing to legacy mode and installing windows to a different drive. once installed, I initialized the Raid array as GPT and rebooted, changed csm back to UEFI only but they RAID array still doesn't show in the boot device list so I repeated the earlier process hoping that It might work because I had initialized as GPT but it still BSODs on starting windows screen. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

mystiksinner, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Keep on getting fltmgr.sys BSODs after installing windows from a boot drive

1. Keep on getting fltmgr.sys BSODs after installing windows from a boot drive - Similar Threads - Keep getting fltmgr

2. Windows gets a BSOD after installing boot camp drivers INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows gets a BSOD after installing boot camp drivers INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE: I was trying to run windows 10 on my MacBook Air from an external drive using this tutorial: https://youtu.be/3IhW722IMwE?si=Rz5pWv8RaInwgPOgWith a few adjustments for my MacBook Air, I had managed to install windows and boot it up, but once I installed the boot camp drivers...
  3. Keep getting BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD after fresh install: I have tried memtest and driver verifier nothing seems to be able to identify the problem.here are a few dumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AnZ7wzN6iCUxmzk8_uMUqUC37iA5?e=6XExAu...
  4. Keep getting BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD after fresh install: I have tried memtest and driver verifier nothing seems to be able to identify the problem.here are a few dumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AnZ7wzN6iCUxmzk8_uMUqUC37iA5?e=6XExAu...
  5. Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.

Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.: A friend if mine asked to reïnstall windows for him after it had failed upgrading from win7 to win10, so i installed it with a bootable usb that i made with 'media creation tool' from microsoft. After it boots up i always get a BSOD. Sometimes before the login screen and...
  6. Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps getting BSOD: "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50" after booting.: A friend if mine asked to reïnstall windows for him after it had failed upgrading from win7 to win10, so i installed it with a bootable usb that i made with 'media creation tool' from microsoft. After it boots up i sometimes get a BSOD after it automatically logs in.i...
  7. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  8. Bsod fltmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod fltmgr: Hello i have bsod fltmgr system thread exception not handled i got this bsod when i install spyshelter i have two operations system so i try remove the driver of spyshelter but seems bsod still appears do i need clean from registry to ?...
  9. Bsod fltmgr

10. Fltmgr. Sys problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fltmgr. Sys problem: Hlo sir. When i want to start my pc then a blue screen is appear and two options displayed . 1. restart. 2. Advance options But my both input device stop working when they come to this stage. And i don't able to select any options .. Please help me.. Please....