Windows 10: Keep on logging on temporary profile

Discus and support Keep on logging on temporary profile in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just bought a laptop, then a windows update pops up and whenever I tried installing it it gets stucked on a loading windows screen, so I looked into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CesarRacelis Jr., Jun 19, 2020.

1. Keep on logging on temporary profile

I just bought a laptop, then a windows update pops up and whenever I tried installing it it gets stucked on a loading windows screen, so I looked into some troubleshoots for this problem, until I came across to a suggestion to delete my previous windows files which is in the storage settings and right after i did that, my laptop bacame laggy and the apps are not working, until I decided to restart my computer and when it booted up, it went to a temporary profile. Did the thing in deletingtdeleting temporary profile and removing the .bak on my own profile, but it still loada to a temporary profile everytime I boot my computer.

:)

CesarRacelis Jr., Jun 19, 2020

2. PC is logging in to temporary profile

Hi Shayna,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with temporary profile on your PC, and I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing troubleshooting steps.

I would suggest you to refer the
    suggestions
    provided by me replied on May 24, 2019 and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Temporary Profile on Logon

Hi Elaine,

Being signed in with a temporary profile may occur if the user account is not loaded correctly or has been removed from the system. For us to properly assist you in rectifying this unusual behavior, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Is your PC connected to a domain?
    • Were you able to load the same profile on your computer before using the new hard drive?
    • What exactly is being logged in as "temporary profile"? Is it another user account on your computer?
    • Aside from using the new hard drive, have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Keep on logging on temporary profile

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I came home today and had to log in to my desktop. When I did it said it was preparing Windows and I was taken to the temporary profile. I followed the tutorial to delete the profile folder path (step 9). At some point in the process, I confirmed that I could see my old files in C: \Users\BriggsDesktop. When I restarted, it went through the "We're glad you're here" screens. However it took me back to the desktop that looks just like the temporary profile one. I can no longer find all of my files. I tried doing a restore, but it did not complete successfully. Suggestions?

Justinbriggs, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Keep on logging on temporary profile

1. Keep on logging on temporary profile - Similar Threads - Keep logging temporary

2. Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....: I have user profile apheg and newly created amph. The system has been unable to load profile apheg or amph on boot. After reading everything I could find I created a new user amph. The only way I can get a user profile to load is login in to a user, log out, log in to other...
  3. Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile....: I have user profile apheg and newly created amph. The system has been unable to load profile apheg or amph on boot. After reading everything I could find I created a new user amph. The only way I can get a user profile to load is login in to a user, log out, log in to other...
  4. Windows keeps logging into a temporary account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps logging into a temporary account.: So one morning I booted the PC and everything on my desktop was gona except default icons. It said something like "You have been logged temporary account." I can't seem to fix it I tried deleting the profile in the registry that didn't fix the problem. I have window installed...
  5. You have been logged in with a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    You have been logged in with a temporary profile: Hello, Few days ago I had a problem in my windows 10. Suddenly, I lost my personnel data like the data stored in the browsers, and apps like Photos and Calculator have stopped to work. When I run the Windows troubleshooter, the message " You have been logged in with a...
  6. Temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary profile: Hello All, My windows was reinstalled and I see the following message. "You are logged on with a temporary profile." I need to resolve this. Any guidance will be most appreciated....
  7. Temporary Profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Profile: My computer is stuck in a temporary profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile/e864ddb8-1bc3-4bd8-9f60-f419a5154c11
  8. Temporary Profile Log In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Profile Log In: When I log in I get a pop up that says I am logging in with a temporary profile and I can't access my Microsoft Office documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-log-in/ba82d217-0ff4-477c-bf11-1f7d7ff01c1b"
  9. Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening": After the latest update i am not able to access any of my microsoft apps and i get the message "You need a new link to open this app" And It also says that i am "logged in with a Temporary Profile.Roaming options are unavailable." Plz i need urgent help!!...
  10. temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    temporary profile: I took the plunge and upgraded my computer with 6 gigs RAM and a dual core 3.0 athlon x64 cpu so I could install Win 10. Was running Win 7. Downloaded the ISO to a flash drive. Installed Win 10 ver.1703. Updated my drivers. All seemed to go well. I used it all day. Rebooted...