Windows 10: #keep_one-drive_away_from_my_files - can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting it?

Discus and support #keep_one-drive_away_from_my_files - can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i dont know what kind of monster created this horrendus program but may he leap onto many lego pieces can i get rid of this program permanently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielSaaltink, Apr 19, 2020.

1. #keep_one-drive_away_from_my_files - can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting it?

i dont know what kind of monster created this horrendus program but may he leap onto many lego pieces

can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting my stuff?

the bots and sites tell you that your stuff will be on the onedrive site BUT i dont want that i want onedrive to leave my files alone, please can anyone tell me how to fix this and terminate this program out of my life.

:)

DanielSaaltink, Apr 19, 2020

2. permanently delete downloads from Microsoft store?

I want to permanently delete downloaded programs or games that I got from the Microsoft store. They continue to show up in a list of programs on my PC. How do I get permanently get rid of them?

I wanted to see what they were like. Either I didn't like them or they were not what I needed. Now I can't get rid of them. What do I do???

ellenturina, May 23, 2020
  3. (Simple Guide) How to permanently delete Steam games/ How to restore previously deleted Steam games

Good suggestion, added to the OP. I may play around with the layout so it's clearer. As for duration, I'm not entirely sure. I know that my Crysis games were removed for at least a year and had no problems restoring them.

EDIT - There you go, should be a lot clearer now *Smile #keep_one-drive_away_from_my_files - can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting it? :)

...PACMAN..., May 23, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

#keep_one-drive_away_from_my_files - can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting it?

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

#keep_one-drive_away_from_my_files - can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting it?

1. #keep_one-drive_away_from_my_files - can i get rid of this program permanently without deleting it? - Similar Threads - #keep_one drive_away_from_my_files rid

2. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.: see subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-get-rid-of-copilot-permanently/a4bdc7c9-3a67-4257-9fc5-546f1d339956
  3. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.: see subject. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-get-rid-of-copilot-permanently/a4bdc7c9-3a67-4257-9fc5-546f1d339956
  4. Simple. Get rid of Copilot. Permanently.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!: I have unistalled the McAfee app, and all of its additional software programs. I have blocked pop-ups from the McAfee website on both the Chrome and Explorer browsers. I have turned off all notifications on both browsers and my PC as well. I used McAfee's software removal...
  6. How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!

How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!: I have unistalled the McAfee app, and all of its additional software programs. I have blocked pop-ups from the McAfee website on both the Chrome and Explorer browsers. I have turned off all notifications on both browsers and my PC as well. I used McAfee's software removal...
  7. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  8. How to I get rid of this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I get rid of this program: I uninstalled this app by deleting its files but now when I go into apps and clicking "Uninstall" it wont work. Its probably because I deleted the apps files and now it wont work because windows probably uses the built in uninstaller from the app....
  9. How to I get rid of this program

10. What is Program Files>WindowsApps>Deleted for? Can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is Program Files>WindowsApps>Deleted for? Can I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] I have limited drive space on my work laptop and I want to get rid of this or at least reduce its size. How can I accomplish this? As much as I would like to buy a larger drive, that is not really an option at the moment....