Windows 10: keeper password manager

Discus and support keeper password manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; have upgraded to recent windows and edge. can not seem to get keeper to install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ed-732, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Ed-732 Win User

keeper password manager

have upgraded to recent windows and edge. can not seem to get keeper to install.

:)

Ed-732, Mar 7, 2020

2. Is Windows 10 Creators ISO bundled with Keeper Password Manager app?

I downloaded Windows 10 Pro with Creators Update (version 1703) ISO from Microsoft's website. After performing a 64-bit clean installation, I discovered "Keeper Password Manager" in the list of installed apps. I never installed this app in previous Windows installations. Is this ISO supposed to come bundled with Keeper? I'm concerned on whether I downloaded a malware-containing illegitimate ISO, because this app has only 1,155 ratings in the Store webpage (233 ratings in the Store app) and isn't developed by Microsoft.

CodeBricks, Mar 7, 2020
  3. ConiGL Win User
    password manager for Windows 10 NOT CLOUD

I think you have a choice on some password managers about syncing to cloud. You will need to do some research. I believe KeePass that BulldogXX mentioned is one that gives you a choice to save locally. If not you have a look at last pass. You could make
    a manual list. just open notepad

and make your own password keeper and hide the file wherever you wish. I suggest a usb key.

ConiGL, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Barnaby44 Win User

keeper password manager

Are PASSWORD KEEPERS any good?

What with all the more frequent personal information online break ins am I worth using one of the PASSWORD KEEPERS as if I'm constantly going to have to change them I'm likely to forget them all.
    I'm assuming a Password Keeper is more secure.

I'm looking at 2 of them 1] KEEPASS and 2] Dashlane PASSWORD MANAGER
    1] Is a bit complex to set up.
    2] is easier to set up and I like that everything is kept encrypted until it appears back on your machine.

I don't have either fully set up yet as I would like any input on them you might have before I do.
    My book of hand written passwords is almost unmanageable now but I'm not totally convinced it's a good idea to trust all my passwords to a digital safe and I don't want to have to write them all out again.

Your comments much appreciated.

Barnaby44, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

keeper password manager

1. keeper password manager - Similar Threads - keeper password manager

2. Content Keeper Restrictions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Content Keeper Restrictions: I'm using a Chromebook that has CKauthenticator and I need to bypass it to get crosh and developer mode and other things like that. Please Help!
  3. Password Managers

Password Managers: Do you need more than 1 password manager, just in case something goes wrong with 1 of them? Would they have a conflict with each other?
  4. Recipe Keeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recipe Keeper: I installed Recipe Keeper from the Microsoft Store. I have over 100 familyrecipes entered into the app. I would like to backup the file that contain the recipes should my computercrash and I have to re-image the system. I cannot find any directories,folders, etc. on the...
  5. Password Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Manager: Windows remembers and plugs in passwords for various websites. I keep getting an additional password plugged in on top of the new one I am trying to create. How do I stop the auto plugging of the password? How do I get to the password manager?...
  6. Servant Keeper Software

Servant Keeper Software: I am trying to download a Program. Microsoft will not allow me to download. Is there something you can help me with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/servant-keeper-software/c4cc2814-a676-49ac-9a5a-60a837ffedd0
  7. Is System Keeper legit?

Is System Keeper legit?: Last night I got a pop-up which looked like it was certified from Windows (see pics below) stated I had 3 viruses. Believing it was legit I followed instructions which had me download System Keeper, and ran it. Maybe I should not have done that cause now System Keeper...
  8. recipe keeper pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    recipe keeper pro: i have windows 10 i added recipe keeper pro so i could sync recipes. i reset my password via settings in recipe keeper. I did the same for recipe pro however I now cannot log in to recipe pro even after resetting sign on twice- states no match. Is there another way to sign...
  9. Are PASSWORD KEEPERS any good?

Are PASSWORD KEEPERS any good?: What with all the more frequent personal information online break ins am I worth using one of the PASSWORD KEEPERS as if I'm constantly going to have to change them I'm likely to forget them all. I'm assuming a Password Keeper is more secure. I'm looking at 2 of them 1]...
  10. How do I Control access to password keeper by standard user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I Control access to password keeper by standard user accounts: I set up standard user accounts for my three Grandchildren. They are not proficient but are capable of using a PC. My concern is that I use Google Chrome & have a password keeper extension that is set to automatically log me into my bank & PayPal accounts as well as Amazon &...