Windows 10: Keeping active windows on screen: How to configure Win 10

Discus and support Keeping active windows on screen: How to configure Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Since I installed Win 10, whenever I left my mouse over the icone of an open Windows application, the other applications are removed from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Aug 12, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Keeping active windows on screen: How to configure Win 10

Hello

Since I installed Win 10, whenever I left my mouse over the icone of an open Windows application, the other applications are removed from the screen after 5 seconds and the desktop is displayed. I need to replace them by revisiting their icons

Snap picture
    Before Screenpresso Cloud
    After: Screenpresso Cloud

I don't loose any work, just annoying

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 12, 2015
  2. Rohn007 Win User

How do I get back to windows 10 home or professional after reset to factory settings.

MS changed the way Windows 10 Product Keys and activation is handled. Now, MS keeps a log of your Windows 10 activation. The log contains a "fingerprint" that is used to identify your computer.

Resetting the computer, Win 8.1 should already be activated.Now all you have to do is upgrade from win 8 to Win 10. Is Win 8 Home or Pro? You can only upgrade to a like win 10 version, Home or Pro. So, I'm guessing you'll first upgrade to Win 10 Home, which
    should automagically be activated. Then you upgrade one more time to Win 10 Pro. Run Windows Update manually to ensure you have all of the outstanding Win 10 updates. Do your setup configuration, install your applications. Then do an image copy backup to an
    external drive. That way, in the future you will be able to restore the Win 10 backup, avoiding the need to go through the whole process.

Rohn007, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Error OxC004FO12

Upgraded from 8.1 to Win 10. Messages keep telling me windows need activation. How do I go about this?

Jim

JimLewisVN, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Keeping active windows on screen: How to configure Win 10

1. Keeping active windows on screen: How to configure Win 10 - Similar Threads - Keeping active screen

2. Windows configuration screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows configuration screens: Why do I get the Windows configuration screens on update? These screens probably have another name, but they ask me if I want Office 365, OneDrive and what I want to use Windows for in full screen views before letting me start using Windows. I already answered these when I...
  3. Windows configuration screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows configuration screens: Why do I get the Windows configuration screens on update? These screens probably have another name, but they ask me if I want Office 365, OneDrive and what I want to use Windows for in full screen views before letting me start using Windows. I already answered these when I...
  4. How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?: A lot of the work I do involves watching processes go from 0% to 100%. I need to keep screens ON and active to monitor the progress and maybe make a few clicks here and there, but at the same time I'd like to protect my monitors/TVs. Is there any way to achieve this? For...
  5. How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to keep screen active while transparent screensaver is ON?: A lot of the work I do involves watching processes go from 0% to 100%. I need to keep screens ON and active to monitor the progress and maybe make a few clicks here and there, but at the same time I'd like to protect my monitors/TVs. Is there any way to achieve this? For...
  6. Win 10 Enterprise: Now "Activate Windows" Keeps Appearing!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Enterprise: Now "Activate Windows" Keeps Appearing!!: Hi; 1) On my laptop, now the message: "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows (and the button) Go to Settings" appears every 1 or 2 hours. 2) I click the above button Go to Settings. The Settings window opens. On the left: the Activation is already...
  7. How to configure and use Active Hours in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure and use Active Hours in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The problem of sudden reboots to force Window 10 updates on a PC has been minimized by Active Hours. The feature keeps a record of hours during which a system remains active and prevents installation of updates during such hours. [...] This post How to...
  8. How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to configure the troubleshooting option in win 10: My machine is having some systems errors, and I have read some information about an option to automatically discover troubleshooting solution. Information please...
  9. Activation Win 10 pro - how

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Win 10 pro - how: 2 laptops, both have insider pro on - now updated to 10240 both requiring activation I have full DVD of win7 & win 8 pro with licences to activate the laptops, do I have to delete win 10, and go back to win 7/8 to get a licence?? or is there another way to translate the...
  10. black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting": I have a problem, I tried to update from win 8.1 to win 10 and it failed . black screen in 75% during installation " in configuring setting". I shutdown laptop and it go back to win 8.1. [img] [img] after shutdown laptop [img] and when i loging in I...