Windows 10: Keeping clock synced more frequently

Discus and support Keeping clock synced more frequently in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 using Parallels on my Mac. But when I log in, the time is out of sync. After leaving Windows open for about an hour, the time syncs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jon12345, May 4, 2021 at 3:47 AM.

1. Jon12345 Win User

Keeping clock synced more frequently

I run Windows 10 using Parallels on my Mac. But when I log in, the time is out of sync. After leaving Windows open for about an hour, the time syncs correctly. But this is too slow. Are there any free apps that can sync the time more frequently?

:)

2. Callender Win User

DS Clock can sync every hour.

Keeping clock synced more frequently [​IMG]

3. Keeping clock synced more frequently

This is the 21st century, right? Clocks are quite accurate.
    Over here the typical PC clock-sync only "moves" the clock a few seconds on each update.

So ... something is wrong with your PC clock. You'd expect it to stay within a few seconds a month even without sync.

4. Jon12345 Win User

I run Windows 10 using Parallels on my Mac. But when I log in, the time is out of sync. After leaving Windows open for about an hour, the time syncs correctly. But this is too slow.

Are there any free apps that can sync the time more frequently?

Thema:

1. Keeping clock synced more frequently - Similar Threads - Keeping clock synced

2. Windows 10 clock not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 clock not syncing: Hi there, Setting time to automatically based on time zone is not working in my Windows 10 Home. I have tried many tips e.g. Windows Time Service Status and Command Prompt but no success. Now I guess maybe the problem is CMOS Battery. How can I solve this? my device is...
  3. Windows clock not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows clock not syncing: So i recently saw that my clocked hasn't synced correctly since 2015! I found it because one of my games don't work because i can't connect to the servers. I have tried almost everything except a hard reset on the computers internet but nothing works! submitted by...
  4. windows clock sync.

in Windows 10 Support
    windows clock sync.: what's going on with windows clock, I've been trying to adjust it for a long time and it doesn't work.moreover I had to disable sync, because windows tried to sync and couldn't and still delayed the clock between 2 to 3 seconds. note: pc is new 2 months of use. NTP.br...
  5. BSOD occurring more and more frequent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring more and more frequent: Good day, im trying to find out whats causing my BSOD when im using my pc but to no luck, i keep getting this irql_not_less_or_equal. then i tried to follow this link hoping to get some answers:...
  6. New build keeps freezing. more frequent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New build keeps freezing. more frequent: Hi guys so. im running a AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3600 Mhz, the computer ran great for a week or so but then every so often it completely freezes up. Its beginning to happen more frequent the more I use the computer. Here is a link to by BSOD dump...
  7. New build keeps freezing. more frequent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New build keeps freezing. more frequent: Hi guys so. im running a AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3600 Mhz, the computer ran great for a week or so but then every so often it completely freezes up. Its beginning to happen more frequent the more I use the computer. Here is a link to by BSOD dump...
  8. Clock will not sync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clock will not sync.: I am using Windows 10 and my clock will not sync. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-will-not-sync/e3b2d7c4-a891-4273-aed6-f6f864dec227
  9. Clock keeps desyncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock keeps desyncing: Ok so out of nowhere, the clock on my taskbar just randomly stated to jump ahead. I would turn on my PC, see that the time is correct, use my computer for a while, then turn it off. The next day, I turn it on, and clock is messed up. When it is 11:30 AM, the clock says it's...
  10. Cortana is not synced with clock change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not synced with clock change: A few months ago, daylight savings turned off. However, my 3:15 alarms started going off at 2:15! The problem is that Cortana thinks it is 3:15 when in fact it is 2:15 and so its setting off the alarm while I'm in class, very annoying. I am wondering how to resolve...