Windows 10: Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users

Discus and support Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Join the discussion… [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] − [ATTACH] pieceagle • 3 months ago I am going to try legal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark.oo., Feb 8, 2019.

1. Mark.oo. Win User

Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users

Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users noavatar92.png
    Join the discussion…

Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users [​IMG]
    • Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users [​IMG]

• Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users noavatar92.png
      pieceagle 3 months ago

I am going to try legal to see if they know a good hacker that can find this person because I dont want anybodies life destroyed,
        John Doepieceagle 25 days ago

I know who it is 100% I'm looking at the user number matching yours exactly tried uploading the pictures 5 times it's blocking me repair4boise at out look msg me
      pieceagle 3 months ago

I want to know who is putting this type of crap on my computers, printers, server, and phone and TV's. I have been trying to get this person off my network for 6 years. took all my customers information, Our family photos, my contracts and everything off my computers left us with short cuts so we can get to very little things. I have switched Internet company's, Changed profile names, all the crap they tell me to do.I see you have his signature S-1-5-18 string. I can no longer do anything on my computer for my business. I need to find out who this is. He has made 5 computers, 3 printers, 3 laptops, unusable and now is working on everything else. I do plumbing and HVAC. I went from 90000 a year to lease than 20000 can not advertise. Can not get on facebook half the time. I know there are people out there who know who this is just give me a name and a country and I will take it from there. He was running a class off of computer and using my content to teach them how to do this. He gets things from microsoft, google, Git hub, mozilla, and puts it on my network OH yes I aslo bought two new servers he reprogrammed them so I can not get in them any more and it is net gear suppose to be good. And I can not get anyone to help me get him off here. I do not even know if he will let me send this. I would appreciate any info you could give me. ,http://wutils.com/wmi/root/default.html This is what they have done to my network.

***Original title: Remote users running a class on my network***

:)

Mark.oo., Feb 8, 2019

2. Unauthorized access

I'm getting barrage of unauthorized access blocked--usually seems data collector. I understand it's anti-ransomware and folder control feature. I have seen suggestions here to solve by turning off the control. How can that be safe if ransomware protection
    is intended?

CharlesBeggs, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do you keep 1.5TB of important information safe for generations ?

LOLz...

I've had a RAID-1 2-disc array fail on me (thanks Seagate). Anyway, I digress... that's a start. Go one step further and backup all data onto two more drives and keep at least one of them in safe storage. Most companies keep an off-site backup, which is pretty easy these days with the "cloud"

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Keeping computers and data safe from unauthorized users - Similar Threads - Keeping computers data

2. How can i create a new user on my computer but keep my data from my old user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i create a new user on my computer but keep my data from my old user?: So i’ve been using my moms microsoft account on my computer for the last 5 years since she’s never had a computer, and i have a lot of files/data on there. Recently she’s been needing to use that same microsoft user on a new computer. My question is since it’s on the same...
  3. How can i create a new user on my computer but keep my data from my old user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i create a new user on my computer but keep my data from my old user?: So i’ve been using my moms microsoft account on my computer for the last 5 years since she’s never had a computer, and i have a lot of files/data on there. Recently she’s been needing to use that same microsoft user on a new computer. My question is since it’s on the same...
  4. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  5. unauthorized user login on my computer

unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  6. I need to know how to report unauthorized access from unauthorized IPs from unauthorized...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to know how to report unauthorized access from unauthorized IPs from unauthorized...: Hello,I need to know how to report unauthorized access from unauthorized IPs from unauthorized geographical locations into my personal Microsoft Account to MICROSOFT and have Microsoft INVESTIGATE.My Microsoft Account has been breached. This is NOT due to any failure on my...
  7. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  8. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  9. Can you grab data from a user profile in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you grab data from a user profile in safe mode?: ? submitted by /u/YeahYeah093 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i51vs6/can_you_grab_data_from_a_user_profile_in_safe_mode/
  10. Disable Unauthorized User Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Unauthorized User Login: I recently did contract work for a company that basically hijacked my PC. Although I've deleted them everywhere I can locate them, their logins keep re-appearing. Re-appearing in my work account, on my desktop, and showing in my Microsoft activity as successfully logging in....