Windows 10: Keeping email safe from Technician

Discus and support Keeping email safe from Technician in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I sent my pc to get repaired, if I changed my hotmail passwordbecause I'm worried they might access my email, will the technician still be able to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jlynch100, Jun 13, 2020.

1. jlynch100 Win User

Keeping email safe from Technician

I sent my pc to get repaired, if I changed my hotmail passwordbecause I'm worried they might access my email, will the technician still be able to access my pc without needing the new password?

:)

jlynch100, Jun 13, 2020

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jun 13, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Keeping email safe from Technician

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Keeping email safe from Technician

1. Keeping email safe from Technician - Similar Threads - Keeping email safe

2. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Cortana
    I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account: I need to speak to a live person for tech support. I tried the on line forms several times to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-technician-about-recovering-a/b6a24d2f-d9b3-4f2b-800e-0a4ce17e1390
  3. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account: I need to speak to a live person for tech support. I tried the on line forms several times to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-to-a-technician-about-recovering-a/b6a24d2f-d9b3-4f2b-800e-0a4ce17e1390
  4. I need to speak to a technician about recovering a deleted email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is this email safe?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this email safe?: I just got an email "Welcome to Windows 10" from "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***". How can I tell if this is a safe email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-email-safe/1543f7ee-7c16-43b5-89fc-76076080da32
  6. Safe email adr???

Safe email adr???: Hi guys I received this email but never asked for a password reset.. I asume it is fake even if it t looks Pretty authentic [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/safe-email-adr/c2e23032-cdc6-4e57-8b57-41060a38949b
  7. I Haven't Received Email from Technician

I Haven't Received Email from Technician: I was told by the technician that I would receive an email confirming the work he has done, and the money he has taken in the last 24 hours, I have not received anything, please assure me that this is correct. [Original Title: email]...
  8. microsoft technician

microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...
  9. Any technician

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any technician: I need help please.. i m really stuck in black screen. Intel uni something. I deleted system recovery. Now i boot. I changed the boot menu to hdd as first option but didn't work. I tried using usb media file but it brought me to blue screen saying reovery computer need to be...
  10. worst experience from microsoft help support technicians

in Windows 10 Customization
    worst experience from microsoft help support technicians: I don't know who have given jobs to some of **** . I am facin a problem since last 1 seek . I tried to take support chat first time a guy joe came helped me out in a best way but its was not done my issue was not cleared he suggested me to download one file and connect...