Windows 10: Keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10

Discus and support Keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamHamann1, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10

I keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10

:)

WilliamHamann1, Dec 30, 2019
  2. poganyg Win User

Windows 10 popping sound in speakers

Hi,

I have the exact same issue and I went through all the steps suggested above but none of them helped. I get the popping sound when any kind of audio is on. Even when external speakers or headphones are plugged in.

Do you have any other suggestions what to do?

Thanks

poganyg, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Volume bar keeps popping up

The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up.

Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??

JadeNicholls, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10

Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10

1. Keeping getting a speaker volume pop up on screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keeping getting speaker

2. Windows security screen keeps on popping up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security screen keeps on popping up?: The following windows security window keeps on popping up even when I sign in with my pin. I don't know if it is related to my downloading norton 360 anti viral a few wks ago. Here is a picture of the screen> It's very frustrating. How does one fix this problem??<Email ID has...
  3. Windows security screen keeps on popping up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security screen keeps on popping up?: The following windows security window keeps on popping up even when I sign in with my pin. I don't know if it is related to my downloading norton 360 anti viral a few wks ago. Here is a picture of the screen> It's very frustrating. How does one fix this problem??<Email ID has...
  4. Volume meter overlay keeps on popping up in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume meter overlay keeps on popping up in Windows 10 Pro: In my Windows 10 Pro, a volume meter overlay keeps on popping up whenever it wants and appearing with a jittery slider. This happens even though I don't have any active app running. When this happens, it too would activate my camera, wi-fi, and blue tooth buttons on my...
  5. Volume meter overlay keeps on popping up in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume meter overlay keeps on popping up in Windows 10 Pro: In my Windows 10 Pro, a volume meter overlay keeps on popping up whenever it wants and appearing with a jittery slider. This happens even though I don't have any active app running. When this happens, it too would activate my camera, wi-fi, and blue tooth buttons on my...
  6. Volume meter overlay keeps on popping up in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Keep getting "nag" screen pop-up about updating to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep getting "nag" screen pop-up about updating to Windows 10?: I've been getting a greenish-blue pop-up that wants me to update to Windows 10. I'm suspicious because I already have Windows 10. Are these some sort of malware that tries to get me to click on the answer that says the update will proceed?...
  8. Volume bar keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume bar keeps popping up: The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up. Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??...
  9. Windows 10 lock screen keeps on popping up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock screen keeps on popping up: So I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I can't log in now. The lock screen appears, I swipe up, then enter my password. It says "Welcome" but after the screen fades to black the lock screen comes back. Tried rebooting, but it's no use....
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. plugging in speakers pop up screen

2. volume pop up windows