Windows 10: Keeping Phone Link Open on desktop

Discus and support Keeping Phone Link Open on desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Phone Link app in Windows 10 works fine as long as the window is open and displayed but if the window is minimized or even just behind another window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoEbY-X, Nov 29, 2022.

1. JoEbY-X Win User

Keeping Phone Link Open on desktop

Phone Link app in Windows 10 works fine as long as the window is open and displayed but if the window is minimized or even just behind another window for a few minutes it closes. Then when I get a notification of a text message and I open Phone Link it takes a while to reconnect and refresh. Why won't it stay open?

:)

JoEbY-X, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 29, 2022
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 29, 2022
  4. BubbaW Win User

Stop Windows 10 from asking to link phone to computer

Besides Group Policy, what other ways have you tried ?
    Do you utilize Shared experiences, Share across devices ?

Unlink your phone from your PC running Windows 10, use these steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Phone.
    • Click the Unlink this PC option. Unlink your phone from computer.
    • Click the Home button.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
    • Select your phone.
    • Click the Remove device button.

BubbaW, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Keeping Phone Link Open on desktop - Similar Threads - Keeping Phone Link

2. Keep phone app linked to phone permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep phone app linked to phone permanently: The phone link app seems useful, but as it constantly drops the connection it becomes impossible for my father to use it. The process to re-link is very painful for someone new to phones and without all the facility for using a mobile that most of us are used to. He doesn't...
  3. Keep phone app linked to phone permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep phone app linked to phone permanently: The phone link app seems useful, but as it constantly drops the connection it becomes impossible for my father to use it. The process to re-link is very painful for someone new to phones and without all the facility for using a mobile that most of us are used to. He doesn't...
  4. Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting: The Phone Link app keeps disconnecting from my phone. It's easy enough to reconnect but why does it do this constantly? Sometimes my phone also disconnects but other times the phone appears to be connected yet on the PC it says it's offline. Why?...
  5. Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting

Phone Link Keeps Disconnecting: The Phone Link app keeps disconnecting from my phone. It's easy enough to reconnect but why does it do this constantly? Sometimes my phone also disconnects but other times the phone appears to be connected yet on the PC it says it's offline. Why?...
  6. Keeping Phone Link app open on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping Phone Link app open on desktop: Phone Link app in Windows 10 works fine as long as the window is open and displayed but if the window is minimized or even just behind another window for a few minutes it closes. Then when I get a notification of a text message and I open Phone Link it takes a while to...
  7. Keeping Phone Link app open on desktop

Keeping Phone Link app open on desktop: Phone Link app in Windows 10 works fine as long as the window is open and displayed but if the window is minimized or even just behind another window for a few minutes it closes. Then when I get a notification of a text message and I open Phone Link it takes a while to...
  8. Keeping Phone Link Open on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping Phone Link Open on desktop: Phone Link app in Windows 10 works fine as long as the window is open and displayed but if the window is minimized or even just behind another window for a few minutes it closes. Then when I get a notification of a text message and I open Phone Link it takes a while to...
  9. Phone link keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link keeps closing: I have the Phone Link app linked to my phone. Before the last update to this app, it would stay open and pinned to my taskbar. Since the last update, it keeps closing itself and I need to keep reopening it. I have tried repairing it and resetting it, but nothing has helped....
  10. Phone link keeps closing

Phone link keeps closing: I have the Phone Link app linked to my phone. Before the last update to this app, it would stay open and pinned to my taskbar. Since the last update, it keeps closing itself and I need to keep reopening it. I have tried repairing it and resetting it, but nothing has helped....