Windows 10: keeps downloading higher and higher

Discus and support keeps downloading higher and higher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased the game Forza Horizon 3 about a week ago and it does not finish downloading. every time it gets close to finishing, it adds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryssen01, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Ryssen01 Win User

keeps downloading higher and higher

Hello,

I have purchased the game Forza Horizon 3 about a week ago and it does not finish downloading. every time it gets close to finishing, it adds an extra 30-50GB's worth of download onto the game.

Example:

The game has downloaded 0GB's out of 60GB. I leave it to download over night and wake up the next morning to see that it says its downloaded 70GB's out of 100GB's. i leave it to download longer and once it reaches 90GB's downloaded, the overall game goes up once again to 130GB's. it has been doing this over and over until it reached 280GB's before i decided to restart the download again from the start. I have been trying to install it for a week now and its not working. this has been very annoying since I have not been able to fix it and the store wont allow me to return the product. Some help would be appreciated please.

Thank you.

:)

Ryssen01, Jul 28, 2018

2. Resolution problems 1024x768 or higher

I just purchased an HP Notebook 15-ay011nr 15.6-Inch Laptop with windows 10. I have been trying to download software off a CD that I had used on a previous computer. I keep getting an error that says "resolution must be 1024x768 or higher. I have tried
    every resolution including that one and it keeps coming back with that same error. I did a driver update and everything is up to date. Any suggestions why this is happening or how to fix it?

CherylMoore63, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Upgrading hard drive to a higher capacity

Hi,

How would i upgrade to a higher capacity hard drive. Can you tell me the steps without losing the activation status.

Thanks,

Romerico

RomericoElma, Jul 28, 2018
  4. sba923 Win User

sba923, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. keeps downloading higher and higher - Similar Threads - keeps downloading higher

2. Higher Solitaire Levels.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Higher Solitaire Levels.: This is all just for fun, but right now in Klondike I am Level 1920 Grandmaster 284. The others are lesser, as I've been focusing more on Klondike, but well.Whatever that means. Which is basically, yeah, okay....
  3. Higher Solitaire Levels.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Higher Solitaire Levels.: This is all just for fun, but right now in Klondike I am Level 1920 Grandmaster 284. The others are lesser, as I've been focusing more on Klondike, but well.Whatever that means. Which is basically, yeah, okay....
  4. Forcing higher "resolution"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forcing higher "resolution": submitted by /u/eternal_peril [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3fdec/forcing_higher_resolution/
  5. Higher time in startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Higher time in startup: I have start-up issue on my windows. I'm using latest version of windows, still my system is taking 1 to 2 minutes to start. And, also I can't perform any task as it start, I have to wait 3 to 5 minutes to perform any task. I can not open browser or any folder without waiting...
  6. Mic keeps auto adjusting and makes it higher.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic keeps auto adjusting and makes it higher.: Hello, I have this problem where every time i optimize my mic by lowering the mic volume and higher the Microphone boost. Every so often I come to check it I find it higher, I have my mic on 37, i come back and its 47 or even 88 which makes alot of noise, I watched alot of...
  7. Mic keeps going higher.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic keeps going higher.: Hello, I have this problem where every time i optimize my mic by lowering the mic volume and higher the Microphone boost. Every so often I come to check it I find it higher, I have my mic on 37, i come back and its 47 or even 88 which makes alot of noise, I watched alot of...
  8. Turn brightness even higher

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn brightness even higher: I switch back-and-forth between WIndows 10 and Linux. One of the things that is immediately apparent is that Linux screens are much whiter (brighter) than Windows screens. I have the brightness turned all the way up in Windows. Is there any other way to increase the...
  9. Directx 9.0c or higher?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Directx 9.0c or higher?: Hi there, I have problem with installation of the old game. In my files that i downloaded of the game. There is Autorun option that installs the game. After I type the cdkey and click yes couple of times. Its asking me to have directx 9.0 or higher. I'm trying to run it on...
  10. Higher RAM consumption

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Higher RAM consumption: mr.rifas ahamed: I am using ASUS Pro P2540UV configured with Corei5, 8GB, 1TB HDD and Nvidia 920MX for last 2 months. Windows 10 Pro had been installed with this. After working for a while with various application, amount of RAM consumption does not reduce to initial level...