Windows 10: Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was...

Discus and support Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc keeps either restarting or shutting the peripherals off on its own. checked event viewer got this "the previous system shutdown at on was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aleccccccc, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was...

my pc keeps either restarting or shutting the peripherals off on its own. checked event viewer got this "the previous system shutdown at on was unexpected" before shutting down system gave warnings that stated " The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID". prior to posting i tried resetting my system and replacing psu.

Any help would be apreciated.

From event viewer

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 06/02/2020 6:35:17 pm

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer:

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 06/02/2020 6:35:17 pm

Event ID: 41

Task Category: 63

Level: Critical

Keywords: 70368744177664,2

User: SYSTEM

Computer:

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM

Date: 06/02/2020 6:38:26 pm

Event ID: 10016

Task Category: None

Level: Warning

Keywords: Classic

User:

Computer:

Description:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

:)

Aleccccccc, Feb 6, 2020

2. The previous system shutdown was unexpected

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that your Computer shuts down automatically and gets error code
    6008, "The previous system shutdown was unexpected".

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and I appreciate the efforts who took to resolve the issue. I will be happy to assist you with this.

Please refer the suggestions given by
    Ronald K
    using the below link and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...expected/77a23b0a-5b8d-4bcf-8688-046a2607af51

Also refer the suggestions given by Shinmila H using the below link and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...t-id6008/0790ff7c-76cd-4bfe-8202-a3d0c08c49ea

Note : This article applies to Windows 10 also.

Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Feb 6, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Feb 6, 2020
  4. ilgoldman Win User

Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was...

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was... :confused:*Mad Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was... :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was...

1. Keeps either restarting or shutting off peripherals the previous system shutdown at on was... - Similar Threads - Keeps either restarting

2. The previous system shutdown was unexpected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The previous system shutdown was unexpected.: Id : 6008 LevelDisplayName : Error TimeCreated : 09/12/2023 18:54:29 Message : The previous system shutdown at 18:34:30 on ‎09/‎12/‎2023 was unexpected.Please find out the issue if you can. Thank you....
  3. The previous system shutdown was unexpected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The previous system shutdown was unexpected: Reliability history reports "The previous system shutdown at 9:55:28 PM on ‎11/‎15/‎2023 was unexpected"there are multiple instances the same as this. No other critical errors affecting reliability but this. Tried not shutting down for 2 weeks, no more critical errors. Then...
  4. The previous system shutdown was unexpected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The previous system shutdown was unexpected.: Seems to happen whenever I'm watching videos, but it's not reproduceable so it might not have anything to do with it. It may happen once or twice a week at random.Machine is alredy old from 2014, daily work and gaming use, and originally I tought it was the graphics card, as...
  5. The previous system shutdown was unexpected.

The previous system shutdown was unexpected.: Seems to happen whenever I'm watching videos, but it's not reproduceable so it might not have anything to do with it. It may happen once or twice a week at random.Machine is alredy old from 2014, daily work and gaming use, and originally I tought it was the graphics card, as...
  6. The previous system shutdown was unexpected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black Screen restart, The previous system shutdown was unexpected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen restart, The previous system shutdown was unexpected: I have random black screen restarts while using my PC.This time, it was while browsing the internet using Microsoft Edge browser.Please see the relevant information here:OneDrive with EventViewer logs, msinfo32 and DxDiag--------------------------------------NOTE:I previously...
  8. Black Screen restart, The previous system shutdown was unexpected

Black Screen restart, The previous system shutdown was unexpected: I have random black screen restarts while using my PC.This time, it was while browsing the internet using Microsoft Edge browser.Please see the relevant information here:OneDrive with EventViewer logs, msinfo32 and DxDiag--------------------------------------NOTE:I previously...
  9. PC keeps disabling all peripherals at random without shutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps disabling all peripherals at random without shutting off: It seems to happen at random times, and it doesn't matter what I'm doing (although it usually happens soon after startup from Hibernate or Shutdown). My screen locks up, the keyboard and mouse stop responding, and the monitor loses signal. My external hard drive and wireless...
  10. screen goes black, peripherals shut off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen goes black, peripherals shut off: I recently purchased a new motherboard, ram, processor, and SSD + win 10 to boot from. I installed my SSD and am running it alongside my old hard drive. My issue is that my screen and all my peripherals will randomly shut off for no reason. The computer is still on and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my periferals will restart randomly and i dont know why