Windows 10: Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart

Discus and support Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Chrome keeps forgetting passwords/login information after I restart my computer. OneDrive also keeps asking me to sign back in when I restart. Was fine... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jayjames88, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart

Chrome keeps forgetting passwords/login information after I restart my computer. OneDrive also keeps asking me to sign back in when I restart. Was fine before but I think the 2004 update changed something.

Windows build 2004

:)

jayjames88, Sep 11, 2020

2. WP8 keeps "forgetting" exchange password

Following the suggestion from support team on twitter, I have removed the account and re-added it. Now it also keeps forgetting the password periodically, but asks for the password twice.

Sergey Aldoukhov, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart

forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart

1. Keeps forgetting passwords/login information after restart - Similar Threads - Keeps forgetting passwords

2. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  3. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  4. admin password forget

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    admin password forget: I was Admin of Windows Then my admin account just hide from login then i use standard user then i forget password i cant make standard to Admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-forget/4c0a28ab-e448-40e5-8fd4-fe553a9128ea
  5. Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart: its a local account, recently create a new profile niether chrome nor windows credential manager is saving pw, after every restart have to enter all login details again unininstalled browser, still wont save pw. but its not just for browser its any pw on the machine....
  6. Forgetting the password and can't login to safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgetting the password and can't login to safe mode: yesterday i i was trying to uninstall my display drivers with ddu, so i booted up in safe mode as it told me to, but for some reason both my microsoft account password and PIN doesn't work. I searched up tons of solutions online and none worked for me. bcbedit didnt work,...
  7. Windows forgets password after Build 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows forgets password after Build 2004: After an upgrade to Build 2004, my computer continues to request both the Microsoft account password and the email account password. Reviewed setting and made sure I set for saving....
  8. forget password when login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forget password when login: after upgrade win10 1803 to 1903,it required me to input my microsoft account ,which is set 2 years ago! I forgot it already! so I went to live.comto reset my password , but, it still failed to login ! by the way,I was used to login by PIN,not account,...
  9. I forget passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I forget passwords: Help me to find my forgotten passwords that I stored on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-passwords/1b0cfeda-1f5a-469d-999c-603559353422
  10. NAS forgets login info on every restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS forgets login info on every restart: So my roommate has a server with NAS for movies and tv shows. A separate drive for each (partitions). He gave me a bat file to set them up which works. However every time I restart my computer, they show disconnected. When I double click either of them, it says the login...