Windows 10: keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted.

Discus and support keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted, it sounds an alarm and I closed the message. I have reinstalled windows 10 two times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gemJoshua, Jun 11, 2019.

1. gemJoshua Win User

keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted.

keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted, it sounds an alarm and I closed the message. I have reinstalled windows 10 two times and still get the message. Checked updates and all updates are installed.

:)

gemJoshua, Jun 11, 2019

2. Get message - Task Host is stopping background tasks - error messages on shutdown Windows 10 - PC will not shutdown

Hi,

Getting the above-mentioned error could be caused by possible corrupted system files or software conflict. For us to further diagnose and address this problem, we would like to ask the following information:

• Were there any changes made or updates performed prior to the issue?
    • If yes, what were the changes or updates?

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode and observe if you get the same error message. Check out
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10 for the steps.

We also suggest running the System File Checker tool to scan and repair any possible file corruptions. For the steps, please see
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10.

Update us with the result so we can assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Fresh Windows 10 installation keeps getting corrupted

This error message means the System File Checker (SFC) is not successful in fixing errors. We suggest booting into
    Safe Mode. Follow the steps created by Lu Bolanos in this
    Discussion to boot your Windows 10 device in Safe Mode.

Once done, you may run the SFC again. Kindly follow the instructions below:

• Open Command Prompt window and type sfc/scannow, then press
      Enter.
    • Locate %WinDir%\WinSxS\Temp, please ensure
      PendingDeletes
      and PendingRenames folders exist. (These folders can help if you encountered a problem with your start-up programs.)

Proceed with running DISM Tool after running the SFC. DISM helps find component store corruptions and fixes them. Please check the steps below:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press
      Enter

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 11, 2019
  4. keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted.

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted.

1. keeps getting error message windows 10 system is corrupted. - Similar Threads - keeps getting error

2. Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 - CC056TX notebook. Some months ago, its dedicated Nvidia Geforce 940mx 4gb got some problems and could not get detected in device manager. I think i shorted an IC while cleaning.Now, the thing is laptop worked fine and operated normally without the...
  3. Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 - CC056TX notebook. Some months ago, its dedicated Nvidia Geforce 940mx 4gb got some problems and could not get detected in device manager. I think i shorted an IC while cleaning.Now, the thing is laptop worked fine and operated normally without the...
  4. Windows 10 Keeps Getting Corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  6. Keep getting an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting an error message: I am getting the following message when I switch my laptop on - "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed Select here to fix it in the shared experiences settings."Now here's the thing. I have deliberately changed my login to only a pin...
  7. Keep getting an error message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Keep getting this message..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting this message..: [ATTACH] The only thing thats really changed with my computer since yesterday is Windows 10 updates. That's it. Please help me with this. This is the first time its done this....
  9. Windows 10 Corruption Message

Windows 10 Corruption Message: Occasionally I am getting a message plus an alarm on my HP Pavillion that says my Windows 10 system is corrupted and in a certain amount of time the files are going to be deleted unless I go run a particular program that does not look like it is from MS. I have clicked out of...
  10. Corrupted Windows 10 OS? Stuck on the troubleshooting screen, getting error messages with...

Corrupted Windows 10 OS? Stuck on the troubleshooting screen, getting error messages with...: Hello I am having trouble booting up a Windows 10 computer. It's a Lenovo ideapad previously loaded with Windows 10. Booting the computer brings me to the Select Keyboard>Troubleshooting menu, with the options: System Restore, which gives the error "To use system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting a message that my windows system is

2. is a message about windows 10 bring danaged legitmate

3. windows keeps getting corrupt