Windows 10: keeps going to go.normandoh.com

Discus and support keeps going to go.normandoh.com in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; click on Microsoft edge keeps going to go.normandoh.com instead of Microsoft edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PamelaHall4, Nov 17, 2018.

1. keeps going to go.normandoh.com

click on Microsoft edge keeps going to go.normandoh.com instead of Microsoft edge

:)

PamelaHall4, Nov 17, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Nov 25, 2018
  3. PC keeps killing my mice

i shall add your suggestion to the list. It will be at the very bottom.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Nov 25, 2018
  4. YOU
    You Win User

keeps going to go.normandoh.com

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • keeps going to go.normandoh.com [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

keeps going to go.normandoh.com

1. keeps going to go.normandoh.com - Similar Threads - keeps going normandoh

2. automatic repair keeps on going

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    automatic repair keeps on going: My PC shuts down when there is a power interruption and now it will not boot up. It stuck in Automatic Repair loop. I choose restart and still the same. I dont know about the advance option since I dont want to mess up on the PC. Please help me...
  3. Computer keeps going to "sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps going to "sleep: Started tonight, all three of my monitors show no signal detected and then go to sleep mode. Computer seems to keep running but will not wake up. Have to do a hard restart to get it back up. Runnings Windows 10 Pro, updated with current MB bios versions, temps are fine, no...
  4. CPU keeps going high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU keeps going high: Hi, so normally my CPU with a game would be normally 40-65% usage and now suddenly the game would be 50-80% along with when I open the task manager it would give 20% usage so I'd be having no fps and everything would be slow. If I was doing nothing I would have 40% usage from...
  5. Touchpad keeps going to sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad keeps going to sleep.: It will randomly goto sleep. Usually when im typing, but not always just when typing. occasionally it will reactivate as intended immediately after, but most of the time, it will stay asleep for upto 3-5 seconds of me clicking and sliding on the touchpad. Is there a way to...
  6. Printers Keep Going Offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers Keep Going Offline: We're having issues with our printers keep going offline & we're unable to print. This is happening with both of our wireless printers (Brother MFC6930DW & HP T120) indicating this is a problem with Windows 10 Professional & not the printers. If we delete the printers & add...
  7. Normandoh

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Normandoh: how do I remove this program from my computer, it was just installed and is listed as a bad program, or malware I have malware protection but it seems it doesn't stop this one' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/normandoh/110cca0b-9801-4fc4-a822-1a0ccbe2c8c6"
  8. Download keeps on going

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download keeps on going: So, i bought forza horizon 4, the download size was 64.16GB but when it reached 64.16GB it just kept on going , it reached 70Gb, without installing, i tried everything, and at the end i refunded the game, please tell if this error has been fixed so i can try again, the bad...
  9. LibreOffice keeps going "unresponsive"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LibreOffice keeps going "unresponsive": I like to keep 5 or 6 spreadsheets open all the time. Currently on LibreOffice 6.1.1.2 (x64) Since about 3 months and 2 updates ago, it keeps going unresponsive and I have to shut it down, several times a week. I do use hibernate on Windows 10 but not sure if that is causing...
  10. Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet adapter keep comming and going in settings: [img] Hello all. i am trying to fix a friends network issue, his laptop is always connected to the wi fi and cannot connect to the ethernet adapter when he used to be able to, i have tried to update the drivers and when i do the adapter then vanished from the settings when i...